Color Club Nail Polish on Hautelook!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just picked up 2 of their 4 piece mini sets!  Anyone else getting anything?

nice catch! I unsubscribed from their emails because it got annoying, but I picked up a new polish!

Originally Posted by MollyC2153 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

nice catch! I unsubscribed from their emails because it got annoying, but I picked up a new polish!
Yay!

I got first looks. It's so cute! It reminds me of a blue-ish version of OPI's my private jet!

I got the mini kit a and the mini kit b. I'm annoyed cause I can't find the colors that come in those but they look so awesome!

EDIT: Aha!  

Kit A- Colors: Port-Folio (purple duo chrome), Editorial (peridot duo chrome), Model Behavior (bronze shimmer) & First Looks (turquoise shimmer)   Kit B- Colors: Muse-ical (gray), In the Limelight (periwinkle blue), By Design (plum creme) & Style Icon (burgundy creme)

I had a 10 dollar credit, so I went ahead and got mini-kit A and the neon mini kit. I just wanted to get one, but it wouldn't let me check out with a -5 cents balance, you have to use the credit plus spend money. BUT 4 dollars shipped for 8 minis is not too bad!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a 10 dollar credit, so I went ahead and got mini-kit A and the neon mini kit. I just wanted to get one, but it wouldn't let me check out with a -5 cents balance, you have to use the credit plus spend money. BUT 4 dollars shipped for 8 minis is not too bad!
I should not have gone back to look for names, that is how the Winter Affair nabbed me. I am so not going back to look at that kit! LOL

No prob! hahah, I'm suprisingly lacking in the duochrome and neon areas of nailpolish, so I figure this is an...investment. haha.

This is the other one I got. I love love love all of these but really looking forward to playing with that blue!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is the other one I got. I love love love all of these but really looking forward to playing with that blue!
That blue is GORGEOUS, I agree! You'll have to post swatches when it arrives!

That blue is GORGEOUS, I agree! You'll have to post swatches when it arrives!
I'll post it here as well as on my blog! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Have you see the Age of Aquarius nail polish? It is SO pretty!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!! Awesome!
It's definitely one of my favorite colors. I was video chatting with my friend and her (nail polish obsessed) daughter and she said "Can I see your toes polish? Mines are pink!"

I can't stand how CUTE she is!

It's definitely one of my favorite colors. I was video chatting with my friend and her (nail polish obsessed) daughter and she said "Can I see your toes polish? Mines are pink!"

I can't stand how CUTE she is!
LOL that is cute :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't! Must resist...between the darn Zoya BOGO sale, Butter London and an amazeballs swap, I've snagged over 20 new polishes the last month!!! 
icon_eek.gif
  Gotta be a good girl and stay on budget..but am seriously loving those duochromes!!

I saw this on Hautelook but I'm not a nail polish expert so I didn't think much of it. Can you ladies explain to me what you guys like about this line? 
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back