Color Swatch Request Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Violet:

_DMP0017-1.jpg

Sorry it's blurry! I'm really bad at photographing swatches! lol.

Could someone please post swatches of Cargo bronzer- light and medium matte, Sugar Tropic Tan bronzing powder, and Stila Sun. Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone have eyeshadow swatches of Bobbi Brown or Laura Mercier? And any Laura Mercier lipcolors? TIA

I'd love to see swatches of some of the MAC lippys in Nude colors.. such as.. Mocha, Underplay, Taupe, Twig, Kinda Sexy

Also, Bobbi Brown Lippys in the nude or mauve colors..

Thanks.

Henna

For those girls who are interested in the beauty powder blush swatches. I did some swatch of the beauty powders and comparison with some other mac blushers. Hope this help u :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

beautypowderblush1.jpg

beautypowderblushswatch1.jpg

beautypowderblush2.jpg

beautypowderblushswatch2.jpg

beautypowderblush3.jpg

beautypowderblushswatch3.jpg

beautypowderblush4.jpg

beautypowderblushswatch4.jpg

thanks for viewing.

sorry.. if this is the wrong place to post this.. i was wondering if anyone is able to do a few swatches for me.. the mac website swatches are so decieving.. i wanted to see: Era/All That Glitters/Honesty/Soba/Wedge/Cork/Brule/Shroom side by side.. if at all possible..

thanks!

Hey. Well after I found started posting my swatches I realized that this is to a question asked a year ago! Anyways, for anyone that may still be interested...

Smashbox Candid lipgloss

100_0356.jpg

100_0345.jpg

I highly recommend this lipgloss :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone have Mac's Shag lipstick, perchance? Swatch, please - especially if you are around NW20!

Hi all! I was wondering if someone could please do a swatch of any MAC blushcremes for me? I only have Lillicent, and I want more! Thanks so much in advance! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back