Coming to L.A. Aug 26th-31st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like an awesome vacation Andi! I hope you have a great time and make sure you post many pics when you return.
smile.gif

You're so lucky. I'm glad you got to go and all paid! Woot to the big shopping extravaganza...
biggrin.gif

Omg, how lucky are you! I hope you have a wonderful time and buy lots of goodies!

Oh yay Andi. Do you know where you'll be staying? I can tell you where to find two really big Forever 21s! There are 2 two-story F21s in LA. I can also let you know where some outlets are, but I think they're a bit of a drive.

But you gotta drive your ass to the Bay Area - we have a 3-story forever 21. It's like heaven really.

Right next to it is a Sephora. Which is like God's bedroom...

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif But you gotta drive your ass to the Bay Area - we have a 3-story forever 21. It's like heaven really.

LMAO! TURUE! And right across the street from F21 is a whole other mall w/Nordstroms and Bloomingdales, more options 2 get make up just in case Sephora, Macys, Neiman Marcus (on Union Square, which is only a block or 2 away), and Saks (also on Union Square) is out. I love the financial district, it's so hard for me not to walk in the stores on my way to class!

Woohoo! Glad you get to go. I have a feeling your shopping list is going to grow a little longer the more time you have to think about it. LOL!

i'm really excited for you!!! i love LA and socal in general!!! you're going to have so much fun! especially since its an all expense paid trip!

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh yay Andi. Do you know where you'll be staying? I can tell you where to find two really big Forever 21s! There are 2 two-story F21s in LA. I can also let you know where some outlets are, but I think they're a bit of a drive. I don´t know the hotel yet, we´re just working out the flight details so they can be booked on Monday.I´ll let you know as soon as I know, cause I NEED the biggest possible Forever 21. I´m drooling just thinking about it

I have also written down some addresses of outlet stores, but since you´ve probably been to them you might know better which ones are good. I don´t mind driving for an hour or so since I´ve never been to an outlet mall in my life. Also, Shawn´s friend already offered to take us to the malls of our choices (that was when we didn´t know about the rental car yet)

Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Woohoo! Glad you get to go. I have a feeling your shopping list is going to grow a little longer the more time you have to think about it. LOL! I´m actually trying to cut down my drugstore and Sephora lists since I know I will be shopping at an outlet mall as well. And I think I have enough makeup by now, but clothes you can never have enough
eusa_naughty.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif But you gotta drive your ass to the Bay Area - we have a 3-story forever 21. It's like heaven really.

Ooh perhaps i need to add this to my cali trip next year
biggrin.gif

Make sure to go to the Topanga Mall and Beverly Hills Mall. Also Melrose and Rodeo.. maybe hollywood & highland too. For clubs go to Les Duex! lol have fun
smile.gif
Just don't be disappointed when you see that LA isn't all the glammer and glitter that the movies show.. It's just ordinary!

There's a three story F21 in LA too!

Originally Posted by xQueenOfHeartsx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Make sure to go to the Topanga Mall and Beverly Hills Mall. Also Melrose and Rodeo.. maybe hollywood & highland too. For clubs go to Les Duex! lol have fun
smile.gif
Just don't be disappointed when you see that LA isn't all the glammer and glitter that the movies show.. It's just ordinary! Melrose and Rodeo is on the list. Damn, there is so much to do, I hope we get everything done in the short amount of time we´re there.And yeah, I heard like 80% of the city is a total mess, and kinda dangerous...my fiancé is totally worried about me actually. But either way, any city in the US is very non-ordinary to me
sla.gif

lol Andi. I just took a class on Los Angeles and in it we discussed common myths held by outsiders such as the Hollywood glamour and the dangerous myth. Sure, LA has some bad parts, but what major city doesn't? It's more like 80% of the city is just like any other city, and the rest are really nice areas or really bad areas. There's really nothing to be worried about as long as you stick to the malls
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol Andi. I just took a class on Los Angeles and in it we discussed common myths held by outsiders such as the Hollywood glamour and the dangerous myth. Sure, LA has some bad parts, but what major city doesn't? It's more like 80% of the city is just like any other city, and the rest are really nice areas or really bad areas. There's really nothing to be worried about as long as you stick to the malls
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I´m not the worried one, my fiancé is. Above all he thinks I´m gonna get hit on by potentially hot guys as soon as I step out of the hotel lolAnd I´m so definitely sticking to the malls!!!!! And we´re going clubbing one night, but with a male friend of Shawn´s.

Not very nice of Rose McGowan (lol, I don't even know who she is) but woooo you're going to L.A!

Have fun!
smile.gif

Back