Comments on these MAC colours

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey there, there are a couple of items on ebay from a reputable seller that i am interested in, any comments on these products good or bad greatly appreciated. good to know if i should bother buying it or not you know?

ok....

*MAC Gloss Creme Brilliance in the shade 'Chartreuse'

*e/s humid frost (blue colour)

* Mac fluid liner royal wink

* e/s 'silly goose'

p.s. any photos of the makeup on or off or whatever i would love to see also! Ta! Nic

Humid is a darker green, I like it =] Royal Wink is a nice color too, wouldn't wear it personally, but def. pretty. And Silly Goose kinda reminds me of Juxt or Bitter.

LOL oh sorry my mistake! well i think i will get it,not sure on e/l though....i really love black liner not coloured just thought it might be diff thats all. thanks people.

humid is a nice color. i'm not sure i'd know how to combine it, but this is definitely a nice color to have.

you can try colored eyeliners, sometimes, especially in summer looks, i think they're better than a classic black eyeliner, and they're funny to use too.

i only have Humid from that list and its sooo pretty =) its great for green smokey eyes ^.~

Here are some pics for you!!

Couldn't find anything about that gloss creme...

royalwink.jpg

sillygoose.jpg

Just realized that Humid and Humid frost are the same thing LOL! I have Humid and love it!

humid's really pretty. silly goose is really light. never tried the gloss cream. royal wink is pretty, too.

Back