Congratulations Miss Universe 2012!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iPretty949

Social Media Manager
Reaction score
Watched the Miss Universe via live streaming as it will be shown at 8PM in West Coast. (in my NBC channel Bay Area)

Here are the winners!

4th-Brazil
3rd- Australia
2nd- Venezuela
1st- Philippines
Miss Universe- USA

Yaaaay! Congratulations!!

What are your thoughts about the pageant?

Well dang... I didn't see it coming with her. She's beautiful but I HATE her dress. LOL Oh! I just realized who I thought won didn't and it was who I hoped won.

I thought Miss Philippines won which I didn't put her in the Top 3. My top 3 were Venezuela, USA and Brazil. I thought Venezuela or Brazil would win with Miss USA as 2nd runner up.

I forgot it was tonight.. will have to YouTube and Google for details and info.. pretty ladies, I'm sure.

There is a commotion in my Facebook. Well, because I am a Filipina, my friends were heartbroken. I am just neutral. They are all pretty!

LOL I can only imagine. I'm sure there's an uproar on those who are from Brazil or Venezuela as well.

Q&A

Miss USA

Here are excerpts from Huffpost:

Minutes before the middle child of five was crowned, she was asked whether she had she had ever done something she regretted.

"I'd like to start off by saying that every experience no matter what it is, good or bad, you'll learn from it. That's just life," she said. "But something I've done I've regretted is probably picking on my siblings growing up, because you appreciate them so much more as you grow older."

Miss Philippines

Excerpts from here

During the question and answer portion, Tugonon was asked “Do you believe that speaking English should be prerequisite for Miss Universe 2012?â€

Tugonon answered: “For me, being Miss Universe is not just about knowing how to speak a specific language. It’s about being able to influence and inspire other people.â€

“If you have a heart to serve and a strong mind to show people then you can be Miss Universe,†Tugonon said.

Latest posts

Back