CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 - I am Classic Chic. "As a Classic Chic, you are always on point, put together, and sleek. You are tasteful, timeless, elegant, and prefer investment pieces to trendy items. Your sophisticated sense of style always looks expensive." This is definitely me. When it comes to makeup, I'd rather have a few expensive items that work perfectly than have a mound of cheap products that I don't really use... just for the sake of having them. As far as jewelry and accessories, I LOVE big and bold pieces plus I love vintage pieces. I love the classic look but I tend to add a modern twist to it to keep it chic.

My style match was Trend Setter and I didn't really identify with that and when I saw the makeup that went with it I could see why.  Didn't really suit my taste.  My second style match was Rock Rebel which I wasn't sure suited me either until I read the description and saw the Makeup choices and then I realized it was a pretty good fit, kind of the hard and soft, powerful femininity theme that spoke to me.

I'm a top trendsetter. I guess that is closest to me. I dress in whatever I want, however I want. I can not live without bright colours. Especally when it comes to my makeup.

i got 1) classic chic and 2) rock rebel. i think that sounds about right because i like to mix timeless pieces with things that are a little more edgy/trendier.

top trendsetter.. i'm definitely like this in makeup since i love to get brand new makeup items that just came out! :]

1. Classic Chic 2. Rock rebel.I totally agree with this!

I love the Classic Chic kit.

I got top trendsetter and glamour chic I think this fits me as far as style wise but not makeup wise. I'm not into glitter makeup and eyeliners. But glamour fit me almost perfectly!

So I am a Glmour Girl. This fits me so well because I always try to be "cool" and "sexy" and I want to be noticed, but not in a "Lady Gaga" sort of way! I want people to look to my style as how THEY want to look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I want to be in the spotlight with the most beautiful, natural, and yet gorgeous makeup and style. I love to try my hand at blue or purple smokey eyes, and I love to send the mood for the night. I really think wantable has create some great "looks" with their boxes and I am considering buying one!! Plus, especially for Glamour Girl, EVERYTHING they include is something I would use! I love it

Day 2. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got Boho Beauty followed by Rock Rebel. I'd say it has me pretty pegged. Best line from Boho Beauty description:

"Your style is more casual than fussy, and looks easy and effortless (even if it’s not!)." It does take a lot of effort to look effortless!

My profile is Glamour girl, I generally focus on my eyes with a strong black liner and keep the rest minimal and classy. I love the antiquated nail polish in my profile.

They tagged me as Boho Beauty which is me exactly! I like my makeup to look more natural and effortless. I also like my clothes low key paired with a hot pair of wedges and matching handbag.

Mine is trendsetter. In clothing I believe I am a trend setter but not in makeup. I think I am a more classic/casual style on my face. I am afraid of bright colored eye shadow.

I got classic chic. I think that is pretty accurate because I don't normally go for the trendiest new things.

My BEST STYLE MATCH IS: 

GLAMOUR GIRL
As a Glamour Girl, you love makeup and you wear it well. You dress in the hottest fashions, wearing body-conscious clothing that’s both sexy and classy. You love all things luxurious and lavish.

And this sounds just like me althou I can't always afford luxurious and lavish with 4 kids LOL I LOVE it!

Top Trendsetter was my style picked.  I don't think I am on top of all the latest fashion trends but I def stay on top of makeup trends each season.  I <3 Makeup.

This was interesting....Thank you for the contest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Day 2.

Still top trendsetter. I think this represents me because my style of makeup changes by the week. 

Despite being a trendsetter - I'm feeling a bit more classic chic today with my gold, rings, and earrings and my beige button up sweater and burberry scarf :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Everyday a different style!

I got 43% classic chic, 29% boho beauty, 14% top trendsetter, 14% glamour girl and 0% rock rebel. I think that this is generally true. Sometimes my style has aspects of everything except for the rock rebel type ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For work I like to be a little more professional and when I am just taking it easy I like to be more relaxed and whimsical. Plus, there are times when you just want to pamper yourself and dress up like a princess! Although... When I actually went to look at all the recommended products my favorites were the Rock Rebel and Glamour Girl - my lower scored items. Love metallics and pinks rather than bright reds for lips. I think it might be because I chose the structured purse instead of the one with sequins... Liked the sequins, just not the style of the purse. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back