Contest - Giveaway: Kat Von D Palette, BFTE Eyeshadows, Micabella Eyeshadows and Brushes, Tarina Tarantino (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sad I missed out on IMATS LA!! But this is such an awesome giveaway, and guess what?? My computer is back to working mode!! So excited about it. Anyway here's my top 5 of all time:

1.) Foundation - just started using Neutrogena Healthy Skin (love this foundation, its light but covers very well!)

2.) Powder - Neutragena Mineral Sheers, Mark Powder Buff. Love these I cannot leave the house with out them.

3.) Blush - ELF's studio blush in Berry Merry. Color is great and super affordable.

4.) Eye Liner - Avon's Ultra Luxury in all colors! I love that it doesn't run from my eyes =) (if I don't have time for eye shadows, then a colored eye liner will do)

5.) Lip Gloss - I use all sorts of brands of lipgloss my fav is bareMinerals in Sprinkles.

*~*Top 5 Make-up Products*~*

1. Glamcor- Glamour First Impression Face Primer (It's absolutely amazing!)

2. Boots: Lift & Firming Foundation (New Ivory)

3. MAC: Studio Fix Powder (NC25)

4. MUD-Blush (Bubblegum) 

5. Rimmel London- Sexy Curves Mascara (Extreme Black)

<3 ROMINA 

Top Five Products....

1. Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation in Ivory 2 and Beige 1

2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

3. Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Beige 1

4. NARS Blush in Orgasm

5. Benefit Erase Paste

Like on Facebook at Vicki Bauman

My Top 5 products of all time are:

5. Too Faced Primed and Poreless face primer

4. Maybelline Colossal volume express mascara

3. Three Custom Color Santorini lipstick

2. Urban Decay Chopper eyeshadow

1. Benefit Hoola Bronzer

Phew... that was hard! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Top 5:

5. Tinted Moisturizer, Almay Smart Shade: I love the lightness of it and how it feels on my face. It's quick and easy to use when I'm on the go.

4. Bronzer, Elf Healthy Glow: I'm a pale looking girl and bronzer really helps give me some color along with contouring my cheekbones.

3: Eye Shadow Palette, 88 Shimmer Eyeshadow: Love all the colors and how it's pigmented onto my eyes.

2: Eye Liner, NYC Liquid Eye Liner: I use it all the time and I love how it applies on easily and it's CHEAP!

1. Mascara in General: Just love using it and it's the one thing I have to have. But i'm currently using Maybelline's Volume Express Turbo Boost.

5 Top Makeup Products of All Time

1.Almay Oil-Free Makeup Remover sticks- I first experienced these made by a company called Swab Plus but they don't make them anymore. But, Almay now makes them- they're Q-tips filled with Makeup remover. You crack one end of the tip and the remover gets released at the other end. So great for cleaning up the area under the eyes or lipstick that's bled outside the lipline.

2. The eyelash curler - right now I like Tarte's Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler

3. Waterproof Mascara- L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black

4.Primer- Laura Mercier's Oil- Free is great.

5.Sunscreen- La Roche- PosaySPF 60

1. Urban decay deluxe eyeshadow

2. Maybelline gel eyeliner

3. Make Up Academy (MUA) Volume Mascara

4. MAC Lip Erase

5. Make Up Academy (mua)Pressed Powder

this is hard for me to narrow my choices to just 5, because i love make-up....i love that make up allows me to express myself & i love enhancing other peoples beauty. its the greatest feeling when you've done someone's makeup & they look in the mirror, and are sooo happy because they have never seen this beautiful and feminine woman before... i love it :] anywho my top 5 choices are.....

1. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion

2. mac liquid eyelinder

3. mac skin refeshener

4. sephora colorful artist palette

5. victoria jackson lunar lip color kit

Urban Decays Bronzer called - BAKED- I love this! It makes my skin so sunkists!!

MAC- LipGlass called -Desire- It makes your lips delicious!!!

Nars  Pro Primer- Oils Free - It gives your skin a wonderful matte finish that I ador!

Cover Girl Mascara- LashBlast FUSION(very back) - It's cheap and it makes your eye lashes luminous!

bh Cosmetics- 24/7 Eye liner - I have tried all eyelines I really appricate this beacuse it's inexspensive yet works wonders exspecially if you are a beginner.

(These are basics that I love and all go together on an easy daily basis.)

My 5 Favorite Products

1. Urban Decays Naked Palette-I just love all the neutral colors in this palette and you can do so many night and day times looks with it.

2.Mac Blush-Warm Soul-Love the color and its not too bright and not to light just perfect for almost every skin tone.

3. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil-Love this eyeliner works really well and has variety of colors.

4.Urban Decays Primer Potion-Love this primer it doesnt make my eyeshadow crease i just love it! 

5.Makeup Forever Powder Foundation-It covers really well and it doesnt make me break out like other foundations have.

wow. look at that haul! Oh the things I could do with this!!!

My 5 top makeup products are:

1. Smashbox photofinish primer- creates a smooth canvas to start on

2. Urban Decay- NAKED Palette - because it allows me to do a smokey eye almost fool-proof.

3.MAC bronzer refined golden- because it will give me the perfect amount of bronzer/glow that I need. doesnt matter if it summer or winter. It works both!

4. Ferro Cosmetics Glow Baby mineral powder - mineral based and gives a perfect pink of color and sheen to your cheeks

5. Fusion Beauty Illumifill line filling illuminizer - i put this on my forehead and "c" around my outer eye and brightens my face up

My top 5 makeup products
rolleyes.gif
;

1. Laura Gellar Spackle- love this primer and in the summer put it in the fridge for a cooling effect.

2. Mally concealer in medium-mother of coverage

3. Smashbox Halo Powder-love how this foundation is light on your skin and good for you.

4. BE lipgloss in cupcake- yummy lipgloss. I alawys have 5 or 6 lippies with me

5. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara- gives my thin lashes a full look

Thanks for the chance. great giveaway!

1. Chanel Irreelle Blush in Tea Rose. The perfect blush for my pale skin.

2. Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. The BEST lipstick of all time!

3. NYC Lengthening Mascara in Black. Cheap and does what it says.

4. Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow Quad. Depending on how you wear them its good for a natural work look or a hot going out smoky look.

5.Covergirl Smoothers Pressed Powder. Awesome product that has stood the test of time!

Well, this was a bit difficult.....however my top 5 are as follows:

1. Lips- Blistex Lipmedix

2. Face- Sue Devitt Pressed Powder

3. Eyes- Studio Gear Mascara (this stuff is AMAZING!)

4. Eyes- Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. 3

5. Lips- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lipgloss in Mochachica

smashbox face primer

ud naked palette

happy booster bronzer

rimmel lash accelerator mascara

rimmel lipstick in spotlight beige

1. Stila One Step Correct

2. Bare Escentuals Prime Time foundation primer

3. Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara

4. Hard Candy glitter eyeshadow

5. Bare Escentuals foundation and Radiance (!!! LOVE !!!)

1. Inglot Freedom System Palettes

2. Makeup Forever Face and Body

3. Kat Von D's Painted Love Lipstick (love this color !)

4. Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked bronzer in Gingersnap

5. Urban Decay Primer Potion

This is my first time as I just signe up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am so excited as I love the magic of Make up <3. As a single mom I often neglect myself and focus on my twin daughters, but now it is MY turn ...lol

My 5 top products are:

Urban Decay Eye Primer

Mac Liquid eyeliners

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Bare Minerals Foundation

Buxom lipglosses

Good Luck to Everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. rilastil mascara

2. mac eyeliner

3. lorac gold shadow

4. chanel lipstick

5. nude lipgloss

1.clinque lipgloss first kiss

2.esteelauder bronzer

3.covergirl waterproof pre mascara

4clinque mositurizer

5.clinque chubby stick watermelon

Status
Not open for further replies.