Contest - Giveaway: Win 1 of 3 Sets of LIT Cosmetics 4 Stack Glitter sets ($100 value each) [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
delta dawn s2

hoochie mama s3

rainbow ride s2 shimmer

follow lit cosmetics and makeup talk on facebook as amanda kondo.

Hell, I might not buy ANYTHING just so I can stay on their site and listen to the jammin' music they're playing! 
yess.gif

I have never heard of this line before, but their website (and of course the music) really sparked my interest! I'll be purchasing in the very near future! 

So to start my Lit experience, I would start with a versatile color and necessary tools:

1. BIBS1- Back in Black S1 Solid
  2. RNDBR- Round Brush 
  3. CGB30- Clearly Liquid Glitter Base

I'll be a glittery sensation! 

1. Beyond Pink S2 Electric

2. Multi Stack Lit Kits

3. Mary Jane S2 Metallic

I liked LIT on Facebook: Rebecca L Lacher 
heart.gif

WOW!! What a HONOR it is to be in this contest!! This is a dream come true, if I win!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand!! So here is my list:

Pretty In Pink S3 Shimmer

Barbie Shops S2 Shimmer

Hot Pants S2 Solid

I am a struggling makeup artist to be, and if I win these I can do AMAZING things to help others look and feel BEAUTIFUL!! I am a very giving & helpful person & I want to make one person at a time FEEL GORGEOUS!! And one way is to use these top of the line products!! I PRAY I WIN!! I really have never won anything before in my life!!!

I LOVE YOU Makeup Talk & I LOVE YOU LIT!!!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just found your product and I am so impressed I would love to try these and share them with my friends I am sure they all would go crazy and order tons....

Great colors too!!!!!

heart.gif
XOXO

Pandora

I think they are all amazing but I would LOVE to have these 3 colors especially:

1. London Calling s2 Electric
2. No Doubt s2 Electric
3. Kaboom s2 Electric

Haha, I did everything without reading the fine print on when this ended...ooops. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back