Contest - Giveaway: WIN Crown Brush Palette, Napoleon Perdis Palette, Micabella Shadow Kits, Graftobian DVD, Mistura Products!(closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My top 3 fav articles are :

1 Perfume Obsessions! I like it because it gives an insight about some perfumes that are different in nature. I am a perfume addict! So this article helps me get a better idea about a product before buying it. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

2 Fall Makeup!
I am about to travel and this article has helped my like MAD!! I wanted something for fall that would be a bulk for my bag and can look so FALL-ISH!! I found what I should have from this article.

It was a life saver. 

3 8 Steps to Amazing Eyes
I recently started taking interest in makeup and my best feature is my eyes. This article help me step by step how to enhance this feature of mine. what first what last is explained really well. I really like learning more about eye makeup than the whole face routine. this article has added more information to my knowledge. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope I win this one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. "NYX Cosmetics IMATS LA 2011 Exclusive Coverage"
I liked this blog post b/c it was exciting to see so many NYX products that one could buy in a store.  There are no stores in my area that sell NYX products so I always have to buy online.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/beautyblog/nyx-cosmetics-imats-la-2011-exclusive-coverage/

2.  'Makeup Brushes 101"

I liked this blog post b/c I am obsessed with makeup brushes!!

https://www.makeuptalk.com/beautyblog/makeup-brushes-101/

3.  "Favorites--Nails"

I liked this blog post b/c I am just getting back into nail care and nail polishes.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/beautyblog/favorites-nails/

I also liked you on FB.

My fave blogs are Make up Brushes 101 bc honestly I have no idea what half of the brushes are needed or used for! Favorite-Nails bc I LOVE anything that has to do with nails, always looking for something new to try and lastly, Glitter sparkle or matte. I always love a glitter and sparkle but never really knew about matte. Great articles!!

My 3 Favorites are:

1.Top 10 Makeup Tips for summer

I read this several weeks ago and found it very helpful for these last weeks of summer, great tips!

2. Embrace your Natural Side

A good reminder that even if you aren't wearing a huge amount of makeup, you are still beautiful! Natural is good, too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

3.Fall Makeup

So excited for fall and the colors that go along with it... great article to get ready for fall!

Already like Makeup Talk on FB! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My favorite blogs are:

Glam Girl’s Guide To Healthy Living!- because I'm SO going to get one of those cool water bottles.
I’m Sorry I Strayed….. because I also have brand loyalty guilt, and some products I CAN'T replace.
and

Les Jeans de Chanel - because I'm obsessed with Blue Nail Polish!!

My 3 favorite blogs are:

fall shoes-clogs! https://www.makeuptalk.com/beautyblog/fall-shoes-clogs/ because I just bought a cute black pair from Target

perfume obsessions! https://www.makeuptalk.com/beautyblog/perfume-obsessions/ because we have similar tastes in perfume and I love my vera wang princess and ralph lauren blue to pieces

and last but not least 8 steps to amazing eyes https://www.makeuptalk.com/beautyblog/8-steps-to-amazing-eyes/ because I love playing up my eyes!

I like you on facebook, amanda kondo.

My favorite colors is the whole collections. I could def wear them for work and play.

My top three articles are

Dry up those greasies! - https://www.makeuptalk.com/beautyblog/dry-up-those-greasies/

I absolutely love this article. I have a problem with greasy hair, even though I shower ever second day. I've tried everything to take away the grease, without over-showering. Nothing worked, until I bought something off the list. Life saver!

How to get back your natural hair color - https://www.makeuptalk.com/beautyblog/how-to-get-back-your-natural-hair-color/

This article was extremely helpful, since I'm in the process of going back to my natural red hair from dying it black for yeeears.

Winter hair care - https://www.makeuptalk.com/beautyblog/winter-hair-care/

Being extremely prone to winter hair, this article was a savior. No more bushy curly winter hair for me :)

Hey There.  

I have to say that my favorite posts so far are in this order:

3.  The Rebecca Glasscock post because drag queens can give you some killer tips and deserve more attention in the makeup world.

2.  The Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer post because it kept me from buying it and wasting money and I hate wasting money.  Later a friend bought it and I was glad I didn't try it.

1.  Earth - Friendly Beauty because there is nothing more important than being eco-friendly and it turned me onto some great natural companies.  I love my Eco Tools brushes.

Good Luck Everyone

Elizabeth

My Three of my favorite blogs are:

1. Kezia Laird Celebrity Makeup Artist

- I love the peace yall didi on her. I also love her work. She is a really good make up artist.

2. NYX Cosmetics IMATS LA

- its was a cute little peice on it and enjoyed watching the video. Wish I was there I would have gone crazy buying NYX.

3. Glitter, Sparkle, or Matte

-My last one and favorite out the other two. I really enjoyed reading it and learn the different and what she thought about the shadows. Plus you got to learn. I love mix the matte with sparkle because you get the best of both.

Thanks for the doing the contest and good luck everyone.

My favorite articles are:

1. dry up those greasies - my hair and skin are all greasy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) so this is why i love the article, it helps me find the right products.

2. makeup brushes 101 - i love brushes and i always like to read reviews about them, in the perspective of different persons

3. who you calling "cheap" - very good advice for buying cheaper stuff -love it!

I liked MakeupTalk on facebook with the ID: http://www.facebook.com/laula.blg

Hi everyone,

My favorites blog posts are:

I Scream For Eye Cream!
Eye Cream is one of my everyday musts.  I don't like to  go without it. So it 's nice to read about the other brands that I haven't had a chance to try.

Picking a Lipstick
Some good tips on choosing a lipstick. Next time I go to the drugstore I'll be sure to keep these in mind.

What Did I Learn In August…
It's always nice to look back and reflect on the things you've learned or have taken notice of.  Sometimes 30 days seem to go by so fast that I can barely remember what I had for breakfast!.

Thanks for the fun Giveaway!  I liked you on Facebook

Articles I found helpful:

1) "8 Steps to Amazing Eyes". Good, simple instruction for all those, like me, who are eye-makeup-application challenged!

2) "Time Saving Beauty Tips". The tips are true and they work!

3) "Makeup Tutorial: An Easy Smokey Brown Eye Using Few Products". Great instruction on how to apply eye makeup for the smokey eye look, if you don't know what you're doing, like me.

I can't tell you how awesome and humbling it is to see so many people listing my blog articles as ones they learned from. Wow! I am seriously touched!

Now for MY favorites:

So many great blog posts! Hard to pick three. But here we go:

1. “Fall Smoothly Into Autumnâ€. I have to be honest, I like this article for the photo alone!  Living in Upstate NY there is nothing I like more than the leaves changing and the gorgeous colors… on the trees and in fashion! I love fall.... inside and outside. The smells, the sights AND the fashions!

2. “Red’s Burning Up This Fall†– I was afraid to wear red since I AM a redhead, but I’m learning to find the right hues and am embracing the color in my closet more and more!

3. “Classic Staples†– Yup, gotta have ‘em. You wouldn’t be a fashionista without them!

Great contest... good luck to all. 

(Oh, and of course you know I like you on FB!!)

I love the following past posts:

1. Birchbox – A Monthly Beauty Surprise Subscription I am a huge fan of birchbox and I love reading about other people's experience/boxes
2. Makeup Brushes 101 This is a great overview on makeup brushes, especially if you're starting out!
3. DIY Exfoliating! I am all about natural cosmetic and beauty tips! Especially living in New England, it's important to exfoliate with the change of seasons and olive oil (used in these recipes) is such an amazing natural oil

I "liked" you on Facebook forever ago ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1. I scream for eye cream

2.Reds burning up this fall

3.MAC viva glam news

Love lady gaga and cyndi lauper, love red, and Im an esthetician so I take very good care of my skin/eyes.

I like these articles:

"Wow" at Your Wedding, Celebrity Style - Weddings and wedding blogs are one of my guilty pleasures. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love looking at wedding photos, for no other reason than to bask in the gorgeousness!

"Eye" Hate the Puffies -  I ALWAYS have puffy eyes!

Picking a Lipstick - Lipstick is one of my favorite makeup items but I always have trouble figuring out which shades will look best on me.

I also 'like' the FB page!

My 3 favorite articles are:

1. Beauty Throughout the Decades:

I love all about make up and lately I`m in to vintage make up inspired in 50s or 60s

2. Limited Edition Makeup Bags by M•A•C Mariza:

I really like this article because I love to keeping up date with all the new products, specially limited edition products that not every can have 

3. Limited Edition Makeup Bags by M•A•C Mariza:

I like this article last mont. I think this is the best make up you can use, I like the natural skin and how she can get that look, everything since tha hair, the skin, the eyes, her lips are perfect!!! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back