Contour face with sun tan?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't really know which category to put this in, but can you contour the skin on your face with a sun tan? I'd like a more permanent-ish contour because i dont like to wear makeup much, but I've never heard of anyone doing this before. Im black & have medium brown skin so i never burn or anything and I get darker after being in the sun after 10 min. Im thinking about putting strong sunscreen on the areas of my face that i want highlighted and a suntanning lotion on the areas that i want darker, and then lay out in the sun for a little. Would this work? Thoughts? 

Cray cray? No, I never heard of anyone doing it but it is an interesting concept.

I would advise using sunscreen everywhere. You may not see results now, but sun damage can get you later in life. I'd opt for sunscreen and just contour to achieve that look.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would advise using sunscreen everywhere. You may not see results now, but sun damage can get you later in life. I'd opt for sunscreen and just contour to achieve that look.
I totally agree! And make sure to use it year round, especially if you get snow over the winter because it reflects the sun rays onto you skin!

Latest posts

Back