Cops: Owen Wilson Call an 'Attempted Suicide'

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Santa Monica police confirmed that officers responded to an attempted suicide at Owen Wilson's house, according to the police log.

The department's "Call for Service Report" posted online shows that the report came in at 12:08 p.m. Sunday from Wilson's 23rd Street address and that officers cleared the case five hours later.

The call was logged as "Attempt Suicide" – the first official confirmation of the reason for the call.

No other details were provided.

Wilson, 38, was recovering at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He issued a statement pleading for privacy to allow him to "receive care and heal in private during this difficult time."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20053554,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

SOURCE

Reaction score
I guess the menage-trois I planned with Luke and Owen is off....Shoot.

Reaction score
wow, I can't believe that that story was true... It doesn't seem like he would want to kill himself... but then again, I don't know him personally, obviously. That really sucks, I liked him! Hopefully he will do better.

Reaction score
I hope he gets better, poor guy. I love his movies!

Reaction score
wow, that's a shocker :S

I always really liked that guy! hope he recovers from whatever is making so depressed!

Reaction score
This is really really sad. I adore Owen, I hope he get well soon. I think he's so funny and hot! I don't like Luke at all, but Owen is my hunny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I guess the menage-trois I planned with Luke and Owen is off....Shoot. lol. Yeah they're good lookin boys.

this is sad to hear about.. i love him.

Reaction score
I like both the brothers.I wish them well and hope Owen gets better soon

Reaction score
It was quite shocking when I first heard about this. He didn't seem like the type, but I guess sometimes you can't really tell what might tick a person off or make them go over the edge...I hope he's doing alright and wishing him a speedy recovery. And damn you Kate Hudson if you have anything to do with this! lol, she's gonna get a lot of hate from Owen fans I think :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Ah, the poor guy. You need to be really depressed to do something like this...

S

SewAmazing

Reports state the he was a frequent user of heavy drugs.. He had rehabbed twice.. I bet at the point of the attempted suicide he was in a deep state of depression. He deserves to live!! I hope he gets clean and sober and continues to have success in his career. He's a talented and funny guy. The media reports are all sensationalized out. Millions of people in this country suffer from depression. I hope he can turn things around with help..

Latest posts