Could you rock these cuts?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woud love to have a cut like these, But i carry to much weight in my face and cheeks, even when thin, so its no no for me
frown.gif

I love number 3 but i'd have to grow my hair out first...or learn to do fusion extensions... I could totally rock that. Now I want new hair(but I always do)!

hmm my hair wasn't quite as short as Kylie Minogue's in that picture, but I used to do that whole ringlet deal when it was to my shoulders. Sometimes, I risked looking like I was from an 80's band...but i usually rocked it
wink.gif

You are so right, I have really long, wavy, mid-back hair and I always wished I could cut my hair short, I think it looks really fresh and feminine, sexy, but I did it once and it was awful, my hair got curly and I looked afro... Horrid times, I tell you!

And I love my hair too much to use a flat iron.

I love the bob! I love short hair and I cut my hair, I loved it so much, until I wanted straight bangs, Katie Holmes! But the everything went horrible, the chick who cut my bangs cut them too short and all un even, so like a have this huge chunk of hair in the front!
frown.gif
So now I'm just wanting for my bangs to grow!!!!

i used to have hair down to my waist-- i chopped it alll off and went katie holms short-- i LOVED it, but i cannot wait for it to grow back!! it's almost to the middle of my shouldnerblades now-- WOOO!! i am so close and so so so far.

I'd do the first 2. I try to be pretty adventurous with my hair. I've had millions of different cuts. lol I wouldn't do the last 2 because they don't look very business professional, IMO. lol

Originally Posted by ox0xbarbiex0xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd do the first 2. I try to be pretty adventurous with my hair. I've had millions of different cuts. lol I wouldn't do the last 2 because they don't look very business professional, IMO. lol I suppose that all depends on the type of industry you're in
smile.gif

Originally Posted by HairEgo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I suppose that all depends on the type of industry you're in
smile.gif
Haha, yeah I guess that's true, but I'm going into broadcasting. Not sure if a TV station would hire me! lmao!

I bet I could to something like the mow hawk with my long hair.. I would just need a loot of gel.. and patience.. skill too lol

I love my hair long, I wish I could trade it in now and then though.. so I had a few short haired wigs lol they're fun

Back