Count the F's????

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Count the F's This will blow your mind... Just do it - but don't cheat! You would only be cheating yourself! Try this, its actually quite good. But don't cheat! Quickly read through the following text and count the number of F's in it. FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS Managed it? Scroll down only after you have counted them! OK? How many? Three? Wrong, there are six - no joke! Read again! FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS The reasoning is that the brain cannot process the word "OF". Incredible or what? Anyone who counts all six F's on the first go is a genius. Three is normal.

Reaction score
I read it twice before I looked at the answer, because I thought it was just too easy, what was I missing! But I decided I wasn't missing anything, there were, in fact, just three "Fs"! What a trip!!

Reaction score
Ok - I must be weird I got 4 the first time. I got one of the OF"S but not the other 2!!!!!

Reaction score
I only see five! There's only three Of's right? Where's the sixth F?

Reaction score
got 6 too.

At first I got 5 (I included all "of") and I reread it just to make sure.. I accidentally forgot about scientiFic. =p so ended up with 6

Reaction score
Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got 6 too! Yay, I'm a genius!
me too

Reaction score
ha i got 5 the first time, reread it, then got 3 the second time lol wtf this is cool

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hellomindy /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol i saw two
same here. now i dont feel so bad.

Reaction score
I read 3. That was weird... i looked right passed the "of's" Tony, do you have another one for us?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw 6 the first time, I am smart yayy! lol hehe, I feel smart too all of a sudden! lmao!!!

Reaction score
lol.... are you sure 3 is normal? i thought it was obvious that there were 6 in there....

Latest posts