Couple of pics from Saturday night

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saturday night I went out with some girlfriends, to three bars downtown ehre. It was CMU's homecoming, so it was packed wherever we went. But fun! I got to see people I haven't seen in some time, and I got to get drunk for the first time in about 8 months!

The pics are of myself, my friend Stacy, and my friend Vannie Now, this is about 6 beers into the night, so by that point I wasn't looking like the goddess I was when I first left the house. LOL

are your friends wearing the exact same lip color? lol that happens to me sometimes, my friends are always borrowing my lip gloss on club nights.

Glad you had fun..and got drunk hehe

Central Michigan is a party school??? Always thought of it as a kind of quiet place... Unlike MTU!! now we knew how to party!! But then again with 400" of snow.... wasn't much else to do!!! lol Looks like you did have fun though....

you all look gorgeous
smile.gif
looks like you had a good time

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Central Michigan is a party school??? Always thought of it as a kind of quiet place... Unlike MTU!! now we knew how to party!! But then again with 400" of snow.... wasn't much else to do!!! lol Looks like you did have fun though.... It actually isn't as much of a party school as it was when it was when I was a student there. In 90 and 91, there were actual riots after the games against Western. Cars and couches were burned, etc. Some idiots try to tip over my now husband's car, and when that didn't work, they just smashed in every window. It even made CNN! For several years after that, the law enforcement really cracked down, and the school kind of outgrew that reputation.
Yeah, I always heard MTU and Northern were big party schools - like you said, not much else to do when you are snowbound!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif are your friends wearing the exact same lip color? lol that happens to me sometimes, my friends are always borrowing my lip gloss on club nights.
Glad you had fun..and got drunk hehe

Yeah, they both love Chanel Vamp! LOL

Latest posts

Back