Covergirl Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't suppose anyone else would be planning on acatually putting CG shadows in them, would they? If so you need to know that the CG pans to fill the palette actually cost more for less product than if you bought the same product in its old container.

Originally Posted by kellianne76 Does anyone know if MAC refills can fit into the covergirl palettes? I do believe they will- here's a tip:try Makeup alley- they have the info there about depoting eyeshadows.etc....I don't want to tell you wrong....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'll take a look at depotting eyeshadows, so I will know what to do. Hopefully, it won't be to difficult to do.

Originally Posted by kellianne76 I'll take a look at depotting eyeshadows, so I will know what to do. Hopefully, it won't be to difficult to do. There is a thread at the top of this forum on how to depot shadows.

Where can you find these GC palettes? I'm looking for something to hold my mark lip glosses, and someone suggested these.

Originally Posted by Brelki Where can you find these GC palettes? I'm looking for something to hold my mark lip glosses, and someone suggested these. You should be able to find them anywhere you can get covergirl, like wal-mart, etc., since they have been out for awhile. It depends on how fast your stores restock, my wal-mart is super slow, while the fred meyers gets the new stuff out much faster.

Thanks! I guess I just don't ever look at CG stuff, but I didn't even know they had empty palettes out.

Originally Posted by Brelki Thanks! I guess I just don't ever look at CG stuff, but I didn't even know they had empty palettes out. No prob! I never heard they were out until the girls on here were saying that MAC shadows would fit in them...it's a cool way to save on packaging and spend more on the actual product!

Latest posts

Back