• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CP: Studiotools Bronzing Brush from Target

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I've heard of this brush that's better than the kabuki brush from Bare Escentuals. The brand is Studiotools and it's only sold at Target right now. Can somebody CP it for me? I have a friend in NY who's coming home to the Philippines soon and I can have the brush sent to him so he can bring it to me, rather than have it shipped to me. That would save me $$ on shipping costs. I would've asked him to buy it for me, but he's a guy and totally clueless when it comes to makeup. He might just end up buying the wrong thing.:icon_smil

lol, I totally understand about NOT having your friend buy it!! I can check at my Target for you tomorrow since I am off of work. I'll try to take a pic of it so you can see it first too and let you know how much it is hun...

Hi, is it the one that cost about $4? If it is, and if you plan to use it for applying mineral m/u, I'm not recommending you going through all this trouble to get. I bought it end of last year and returned it because it is kindda scratchy and sheds. I haven't tried BE brush tho.

But if you just use it sparingly, it's ok.

Latest posts

Back