CRASH...go see it...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Everybody needs to see this movie....It was really good...my man even stayed up the entire time. I think it's the only movie he didn't fall asleep on. I really can't explain what it's about, but you guys have got to go see it!

Reaction score
Is it true that it is sort of like Traffic? My sister saw Crash and told me to go see it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Is it true that it is sort of like Traffic? My sister saw Crash and told me to go see it. I wouldn't compare it to Traffic at all...totally different type of movie.
And yes Sandra is in it, but she has a very small role...it's actually got a lot of really good actors in it.

Reaction score
I really really want to see this! Especially since I live in LA. Did you find it true to life, Envy? (I know you're in the Valley, but still
wink.gif
)

Reaction score
I've heard so many people talking about this & might try to catch it tomorrow. Quite an all-star cast w/a great storyline from what I understand.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joyeuux I really really want to see this! Especially since I live in LA. Did you find it true to life, Envy? (I know you're in the Valley, but still
wink.gif
) Actually alot of it did take place in the Valley too
icon_smile.gif
And it was pretty true...it mostly dealt with racial stereotypes and how we think about other people.

Reaction score
I saw this movie today and I really liked it. It definately makes you think on how people interact with one another. Its a great film and I highly recommend it.

Latest posts