Cravebox Back to School

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will be here next Friday...2.5 pounds is a lot of snacks! Unless this is the Zataran's box they are sending out. It doesn't say on the email which one it is.
I'm assuming its the snack one because the email saying we were chosen for it said that the boxes were on the move already.

Ahh, trying not to spoil myself, but can you tell me what your impressions were? In an overall spoiler-free kind of way?

Originally Posted by Kara Seldin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahh, trying not to spoil myself, but can you tell me what your impressions were? In an overall spoiler-free kind of way?
I got mine. I was pretty impressed. Lots of healthy stuff. I don't have kids, I got this for myself and my fiance, and I honestly think we'll eat evrything in there.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

https://www.makeuptalk.com/g/a/212420/spoiler-pics

That does look like a lot of yummy stuff! I am kind of glad I skipped this one though... after the Resolutions box I didn't need another food-focused box - would you mind putting a list of contents in a spoiler, if you have the time?  

Oh and did anyone notice the Book Lovers box got pushed back?  Looks like the Beautiful By You box is next, and I am SO signing up for that one!

Got my box today.  Two of the items seemed like weird kid snack foods to me, gum and microwavable pasta, but the rest seems very appealing.  I felt like the box really wasn't worth the $ but it was still fun to open.  And I'm in it for the surprises
biggrin.gif

Looks alright- I've never tried microwave pasta before <and I'm in my 30's....strange I know>.

Sent this to my parents place so I'd have snacks when I visit-they do not have any snacks at their place ever-unless it is fruit or nuts.

Were there any coupons on the box as well?

For coupons, I got:

Free Earthbound Farm Product (up to $6)

75cents off Earthbound Farm Salad

75cents off Earthbound Farm Product

$1 off Barilla Microwavable Meal

Think I'll only use the freebie one.

Back