Cravebox Cooking Light 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cannot decide if I want this one. it is $13 and by the looks of the survey it includes:

Pasta
Gum
Sweet Snack Food
Breakfast Bars

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cannot decide if I want this one. it is $13 and by the looks of the survey it includes:

Pasta

Gum

Sweet Snack Food

Breakfast Bars

You forgot the

10 calorie Root beer and 10 calorie lemon lime soda
This is definitely not for me.

When you fill out the survery for this box you have an option to pre-pay for a series of boxes.  You have to pay more for the cooking light box $16 vs $13 and each addtional box is $14 dollars.  The themes are Fast Meal, Summer Meals/BBQ, Back to School and Holidays.

I don't know why you would have to pay more if you are purchasing it in the advance.  I think you have to pay more because you would be guaranteed a box as opposed to entering the drawing.

I am entering and taking a chance.I cannot justify paying a few bucks more just  to make sure I get the box.

I entered in for taking a chance too. I figured if I get this and like this, than I can "take my chances" on the other boxes, but I don't want to spend extra money making sure I get them, when the chance is half the fun for me anyways. So, while I hope I get it, I'll live if I don't since I've gotten two this month anyways.

Sounds like they're trying to recoup some money. I'm not paying extra either. I'm getting the football box. I forgot what was in the first cooking light box. I liked it if it was the one with the coffee syrup and apple/peach crisp desserts in it.

I didn't know those sodas were only 10 calories! They didn't taste diet at all. Crave boxes are like mystery boxes. You hit or miss. I scored the $100 one they ended up giving for free with the vitamins and panda DVD and the canned green beans one, definate miss!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Eh, I do not think I want this one. Just does not sound good to me.
I'm with you.  Looks awful to me.  And looks like they're going to send the same soda from the "resolutions"  I predict they send the same gum from the Teen box, and the same breakfast bars from the Winter box.  Nothing about repeated food products is crave worthy to me.  Now if they send the same chocolates from the Thanksgiving box, I'd be all over that, but I can buy those at Costco.

I agree! My very first cravebox and not worth the price! I think I will be emailing them. If all the products had been full size then it would have been worth the price. I am very disappointed. I have tried most of the brands included. I was hoping for something new. I feel like something is missing from the box. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jennlynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box today and I must say I am disappointed.  Doesn't seem like the contents cover the price of the box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Can you post the contents or a picture?

the box was nothing like previous boxes... not worth the price of the box. didn't even give coupons for free products just $1 off.. AWFUL

It's okay. I liked the last Cooking Light box a lot better. It stuck with the theme but this one is half resolutions. We should all know what Cravebox is about by now.

I got mine today. I'm fine with it, it's all stuff that we will use, though I gave the fruit stripe things to my mom. But, we will use everything else, so it turned out pretty decent.

Not too exciting but I'll use the contents.

Very disappointed with the contents of the box, contents don't match the theme 

I feel like Cravebox is reusing the same brands over and over!  Glad I didn't get this box because I've gotten most of those products in previous boxes.

Latest posts

Back