Cream eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love Black Radiance's cream eye shadows because the color is rich and it doesn't crease easily. What is your favorite cream eye shadow?

i have black radiance's cream shadows too. very pigmented. However, I am not a big fan of most cream shadows.

I haven't tried this brand (where is it available?).

I'm not overly fond of cream eye shaddows, but I find that the Nars ones and the MAC paints are fairly easy to work with and seem to stay on okay (I use Px Camo Cream as a base under though).

The only ones I tried were the Revlon ones, which I used like every day this past summer and the MK&A ones which were horrible!

I'm currently using the CQ Duettos from Wal-Mart and also a few NARS cream shadows.

I generally don't wear cream shadows by themselves unless I am in a hurry. I typically use them as a base for my powder shadows.

i only tried one from agnès b, and it creased on my lid. i think i prefer powder e/s.

I'm not a huge fan of cream shadows as I find they crease very quickly on my lids. I do use them as bases for powder eye shadow though. I mainly use Lancome Colour Doses, MAC Paints and Shadesticks.

I love cream e/s. My favorite is the Revlon EyeGlide. I apply them with a concealer brush though.

i've used Revlon, Sacha and Black Opal...haven't had a problem with any of them

i don't like cream eyeshadows,they crease on me!.or maybe i don't know how to use them yet! lol. i use a few skin coloured ones for/as eye primers or bases.

Back