Cream eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bought a palette when they first came out and i've had trouble getting them out of the container with the applicator they provided, so i haven't used them much. i love the colors, though. how do you apply them, candace?

I absolutely LOVE Benefit's creaseless cream eyeshadows but can't find them anymore! I have 3 different colors that I use as an e/s base.

i don't use cream shadows. they all seem to crease on me & i don't know how to use them properly.

If I'm not careful they usually crease on me, but when I do use them I use sephora eye dews and the cargo set.

Black Radiance is a very good DS brand that I think is mistakenly overlooked by many. Their stick foundation, glosses, eyeshadows and powders are very good and affordable. Never tried the cream shadows by them but it's a very good DS line.

Must admit I'm a bit of a cream eyeshadow junkie. Currently lovin' both Revlon's Eyeglide shimmer shadow pens--Nude is so glowing--and the cream quads. Wet'n'Wild's MegaEyes Cream Eyeshadow in Cafe au Lait is another fav. Cream eyeshadows create an ethereal and luminous eye...and layering is soooo much fun. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't like cream eyeshadows. Once some girl wanted to use her eyeshadows not my professional ones, they were cream and they greased after few hours. I'm not used to that, it ends up like I'm the one who did something wrong, but it's the quality of the make-up. I only use powder eyeshadows :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a bunch of discontinued cream shadows by maybelline. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The twisters, in a little tube and you apply them with something that looks like a lip gloss applicator. Very shimmery and I find that I can wear them without anything else.

I dont like like, they crease so easily. Though i do use MAC Bare canvas paint as a base for my eyeshadows sometimes

Try "patting" the color on instead of rubbing it on. That might keep it from creasing....at least the creasing isn't as bad.

Back