Croc Overload!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're not that bad, I have some and I feel like I should be burned at the stake now, lol. I found some that I get lots of compliments on and they're actually pretty cool. They're dark brown and they have a thin matching brown liner under the holes, so you cant even really notice the holes. And they are lined with sheep-like faux fur, so they look like cozy clogs rather than crocs. They look great with long pants...I'd never wear them with shorts or shortpants. But they make a huge difference when I'm on my feet all day, at work or volunteering or whatever. I've tried tons and tons of "comfortable" shoes, but these are the only thing that has ever helped my feet not ache terribly at the end of the day. Of course I don't wear them when I go out or anything, but for work I don't leave home without em.

crocs.jpg

Well, the ones that you posted Kaylin, arent that bad really, they don't look nearly as tacky as the ones in the picture above, those up there are the tackiest thing in the world!!

Those ones that you linked to April, are better looking as well
smile.gif

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, the ones that you posted Kaylin, arent that bad really, they don't look nearly as tacky as the ones in the picture above, those up there are the tackiest thing in the world!!
Those ones that you linked to April, are better looking as well
smile.gif

Yeah I think as long as they are worn in the right time and place....and with the right pants, and the right color they're ok. Like on a nurse in a scrub suit, or when I worket at Sally I wore X-long chocolate brown dress pants that were very wide at the bottom so the shoe wasn't all akward looking at the end of the pants. BUT bright orange crocs with little buttons all over them worn with khaki shorts or white socks and straight leg jeans...lol....not so much. I see that TOO often.

if i go fishing one day, i'll be sure to wear a pair of these. but never for a daily use lol.

I hate crocs! My 5 yr old wanted a pair and I was like no way...then I saw all the kids in his class have them so I caved.... They are ugly gardening shoes in my opinion.....If you're in kindergarten I guess they are "super" cool haha

I love my crocs, but I will say that I have never owned a pair of the clog type like in that first pic. Those are butt ugly.

I'm wearing the Malindi in black today.
825_1_black.jpg

I've also got brown mary janes, black niles, and of course a pair of the flip flops for running around the lake.

I think these are cute, but I would have to try them on first.

Hanalei
2162_1_naturalnavy.jpg

I can see the point if you're doing something that needs quick-wash or plastic shoes, like nursing, and if they MUST be worn, those black ballet flat type ones are kind of cute.

But still. Eek, lol!

I wear crocs when I'm bumming around... lol Especially if my toes aren't done and I don't wanna wear flip flops.

I'm not ashamed! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

...well, maybe a little after reading this!

I love my Crocs! I have some like the pic Kaylin posted. I used to hate them like everyone else but now that I have some, I can't stay out of them! I better go now before someone sends me hate mail! LOL!
smile.gif

My 2 year old had to have some Dora crocs. I can't stand them so i'm always hiding them... she only wears them around the apartments where we live though, for example, if she comes with me when I check the mail...

Back