Cruelty video! Look at how the maid abusing the poor kid!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bronze_chiqz /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got tiz video frm a fren. I wus soooo shocked to see how the maid abused her employer's son.Y is she being soo cruel to that poor kid???Just imagine how wud the mum have felt after seeing her kid beinga abused, punched n slapped? Juz feel like sharing the videos. Becareful wt maids.They may look innocent but they are actually not.(not all of them)

Hiring foreign maids is really popular in my country. Some are taken to do house chores, restaurants, babysitting n etc. Here a re sum funny real stories happened

My sis in law's cousin sister has a maid n she wud look aftr her 5 yr old son when she goes to work.Everyday,the son wud tell his mother that his lil 'bird' hurts.She asked him if he fell down or sumthing, but the boy wud just keep telling it hurts.Concerning abt it n being suspicious, one day she pretended to go to her work n came back asap.No one in d hs except sum for sumnoises coming out frm the toilet.To her horror, the idiotic maid is giving a blow job to the poor boy!!!!! N she had threatened to hit him if he complains to his mum.She wuz sent back to her country later.

Jus feel like sharing wt u guyz here..

have a luvly day ladies!

I would rather not even open the video! It will just make me cry! I am curious though, how you can say that a maid giving a 5 year old a blow job is Funny!! That is absolutely disgusting and makes me so sick to my stomach! There is nothing funny about that at all!

That's absolutely horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would rather not even open the video! It will just make me cry! I am curious though, how you can say that a maid giving a 5 year old a blow job is Funny!! That is absolutely disgusting and makes me so sick to my stomach! There is nothing funny about that at all! I'm not going to watch the video either, since I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to mistreatment of kids. But as you wrote, AprilRayne, I'm hoping the funny part was a mistake on bronze_chiqz' part, because it's very disturbing...

ohh sorry bt the statement! I shudnt have written 'funny' as I wus typing very fast n didnt even check the whole thing again

sorry again everyone!

I also agree to not watch this. But I would hang that lady until her death....

just reading about it, i can't even bring myself to watch it, there is a deep feeling inside my being that can't handle seeing such abuse. with that being said and my not being able to bring myself to watch it.....wow!!!! what would bring a person to feel they have any right to even touch ANYONE in such a way? obvioulsy, their has to be some sort of sickness within that abuser....just wow!!!!

Back