• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cult Nails 20% off sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
From Facebook.

Watching my girls cheer & realizing our sale starts in a few hours! Wonder if Juan sent the email with the coupon code? It's CULTOBER We made a little change, 2 for $16 or 20% off two or more bottles, so you can even get the deal on 3,4,5,6 etc bottles. Base & top coat, nail art supplies, and nail files are all excluded from the sale prices, but those prices are great anyway! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I only own Unicorn's Puke (well the renamed version but I can never remember the 2nd name) and Time Travel. Oh I love Time Traveler since it's smooth. Everyone I know who owns Maria's polishes loves them and never had any problems with the polishes.

I've never used any of their products before..How's the formula and consistency? 
I love them! Own three - Iconic, My Kind of Cool-aid, and Vicious. They all apply like a breeze. They're maybe on the thin side but they're really easy to work with and fairly self-leveling. They don't dry too fast either which is great when you're the kind of perfectionist like me who likes to use multiple strokes. And a lot of their shades are just gorgeous. Iconic is definitely in my list of Top 5 favorite polishes (I just hit 100 total the other day, to put things in perspective, and I only buy high-end brands). It might even be my if-I-were-stuck-on-a-desert-island-and-could-only-bring-one-polish choice. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So, I highly recommend them!

Latest posts

Back