CurlBox - August 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just checked and didn't see a new thread for this month's box.

The Carol's Daughter product is full-sized & worth $22 by itself. That alone takes care of the rest of the box. I think the full-sized Cantu curling cream retails for about $8.

The card says there are products from Koils by Nature, but I didn't get that in my box. I got a clear bag filled with samples from SofnFree. There is the Cleansing Conditioner, Curly Pudding, and Curl Sealer. The line says there's no petrolatum, mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, colorants, phthalates. 

There's also a packet sample of Twister Sista Curl Activator. I've tried this before but didn't like it. Didn't "activate" anything, but it does smell nice. This product does have parabens.

The last item is a 2.1-oz packet of Palmer's Olive Oil Deep Conditioner.
I'm happy just because I had been looking for something just like one of the full-sized items. I'm familiar with the line as well, so I have high hopes. 

What's interesting is that on the back of the description card there is this written, "Good things come to curls who wait" and there's pics of two new boxes: CurlBox Natural and CurlBox Baby. 
claps.gif

yay.gif

I've been wanting so desperately to find natural hair care products from CurlBox, so I'm elated that Myleik will cater those of us who prefer these types of products. Nothing was written about when they will be launched though. Bummer.

Originally Posted by LahDiDah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked and didn't see a new thread for this month's box.

The Carol's Daughter product is full-sized & worth $22 by itself. That alone takes care of the rest of the box. I think the full-sized Cantu curling cream retails for about $8.

The card says there are products from Koils by Nature, but I didn't get that in my box. I got a clear bag filled with samples from SofnFree. There is the Cleansing Conditioner, Curly Pudding, and Curl Sealer. The line says there's no petrolatum, mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, colorants, phthalates. 

There's also a packet sample of Twister Sista Curl Activator. I've tried this before but didn't like it. Didn't "activate" anything, but it does smell nice. This product does have parabens.

The last item is a 2.1-oz packet of Palmer's Olive Oil Deep Conditioner.
I'm happy just because I had been looking for something just like one of the full-sized items. I'm familiar with the line as well, so I have high hopes. 

What's interesting is that on the back of the description card there is this written, "Good things come to curls who wait" and there's pics of two new boxes: CurlBox Natural and CurlBox Baby. 
claps.gif

yay.gif

I've been wanting so desperately to find natural hair care products from CurlBox, so I'm elated that Myleik will cater those of us who prefer these types of products. Nothing was written about when they will be launched though. Bummer.

SO glad you like curlbox.  I subscribe as well. I'm getting overwhelmed with all the products I'm accumulating.  The good thing is I'll share them with friends and family.  I won't cancel, beacuse you know the deal.  It's so hard to get on and if I do, I may never get back on again.  Besides the suspense and the surprise is great!  I haven't been consistent with setting up threads. 

Thanks for taking the baton.  Let's tag team and keep it going!  Whoever gets the box first or has time! 
flowers.gif

Latest posts

Back