Curly Hair girls

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm trying to grow my hair out... it's been damaged from relaxers and a coloring snafu this summer
so I'm trying to stay away from the heat and take vits. to get it back into good condition, but it looks like SHITE when I leave it to dry on it's own. I can't seem to find a good hairstyle for this.

What would you recommend... it's obviously very flat curls, no volume/frizzy/stringy, and I don't want to have to wear it in a pony or braid all the time. Any advice would be fabulous. Thanks, guys

Reaction score
Sorry, I should have thought of that, lol. My hair right now is about bra strap length, so that definitely doesn't help with the weight of it. I've been trying to look for tutorials or good information around the web, but I'm not finding anything. It's awful I've had curly hair all my life and I have NO idea how to style it that way.

Reaction score
I've been looking for ALL my life for hair products that are great on Curly hair, I don't think a lot of people realize how dry/stiff it gets with most products. I don't think I've EVER used the same product twice. Thank you Ohappydayes, for that recommendation, I will surely be checking out that website myself as well!

Reaction score
i've been hearing a lot of good things about the mixed chicks products and although i'm happy with my current regime, it might be worth a try! thanks for another great rec!

Reaction score
Just a suggestion...I use Blended Beauty products, and they even have a kids line Blended Cutie! Some of the same products are in both lines, but they have products for relaxed or natural hair and smell delicious!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations, ladies! I'm definitely checking that site out and hopefully I will find a product that is going to work for me. I'm glad you've all found something to work for you! I'll keep the site updated if I try it

Reaction score
I suggest a good leave in conditioner, and dry your hair with a diffuser and scrunch your hair while you are drying it on a low setting. This usually kills the frizz for me.