Current obession???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fast cars
wink.gif

right now it's def. skin care (and of course it has to be for skincare that can only be purchased online, unless you live in japan), and then shoes. I really want to buy the cutest pumps, and a lot of them, but I just bought my first pair and I thought I wasn't going to live through the night, I have never experienced so much pain on my feet!!!

Mine are:

Candles and Tarts; eyeshadows; highlighters and bronzers; bath & body items.

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 I don't know about you guys but from time to time I go though cycles where I buy alot of one thing.....
like first it was shoes

than it was eyeshadow

than it was concealer

than back to eyeshadows

then I was buying more clothes than make-up

now I'm getting into blush.....

what's your current shopping obession???

Mine has always been foundations!! Just got a sample of Px Virtual Matte I will keep my fingers crossed. I have a hard complexion to match I guess. Also recently getting into eyeshadows

My current obsession is clothes and shoes - I've decided I want to overhaul my wardrobe!!
tongue.gif

And then I'm always obsessed with makeup, and it's always anything MAC, but especially right now eyeshadows and Fluidlines!!

Started out as books but now I have so many not sure how I'm going to find the time to read them all.
icon_redface.gif
Then it was purses, then summer clothes and last week it was fall clothes and now currently it's been shoes.
icon_lol.gif

I think everything becomes an obsession with my since I am a very obsessive person
icon_sad.gif
Whatever I need becomes an obsession until I finish that task!!! Right now my obsession is blushes... and when I find my HG blushes then I am thinking of checking out all Stila e/s and getting what I must have...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

my makeup.xD i mostly just bought makeup and things for my hair all summer, and no new clothes for school.
icon_sad.gif
but i'm happy how much makeup i have now.^^

my current obsession are bright kitten heels and my new boot-cut jeans.

and the jrock group Asian Kung Fu Generation.<33

• Magazines, magazines, magazines (always)
  • Celebrities (it's awful but I can't help it) I think I need therapy.
  • Mascara. Currently on a mascara jag, can't find one that I stay happy with longer than a month.
  • My undereye area--I hate it right now. Fine lines, dark circles. Searching for solutions that work!
  • My daughter's back to school wardrobe. She's only 10 but into fashion, so we're having a total blast outfitting her in style! She looks so CUTE! I'll have to post pics sometime.

My current obsession´s got to be shower gels and face washes. Two weeks ago it was make up. It goes in cycles, so I´ll see what´s next.
icon_smile.gif

Make up brushes, I think I'm sort of starting to collect them, but only if they're different from what I already have. I'm not a completist either because I don't think anything short of a freebie could induce me to get the Stila #1 blush brush.

Jewelry: Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings, Brooches, etc.

Also Makeup, Magazines, Movies and clothes. Love 'em all.:icon_love

Colors: Peach and Lime.

High Heel Boots.

Food: Pasta!!!

Back