Customer Service

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am interested to know too, coz I do heard some said their CS is quite good. In fact I am thinking ordering from them but since you say so, I wish I know more
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kcam125 /img/forum/go_quote.gif does coastal scents sell mineral make up? if so, then they're on my bad list!

Originally Posted by saitoyf /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am interested to know too, coz I do heard some said their CS is quite good. In fact I am thinking ordering from them but since you say so, I wish I know more
smile.gif
If you want my opinion you can PM me and i'll be glad to tell you about my experience. I don't want to start another discussion about it,lol =)

I love the Customer service of EGminerals

Lure, Lumiere, Coastal Scents were good.

Silk Naturals, Meow, Lauress are my top 3. Always answered every question that I had quickly and never had a problem.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them. I haven't really had any bad experiences from the places I ordered from. Coastal Scents forgot something in my order one time but sent it the next day. I love their mineral make-up. I agree pretty much with everyone Customer Service does make an impact.

I have experienced really great c/s from Earthen Glow. Even though different people sign the emails, they are all written in the same VERY professional and courteous manner. My order was a little bit delayed in being shipped and I got such a professional apology and reply/resolution from them. It is very impressive.

I have had excellent Customer Service with every MMU company I have purchased from.

Originally Posted by Justice /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them. I haven't really had any bad experiences from the places I ordered from. Coastal Scents forgot something in my order one time but sent it the next day. I love their mineral make-up. I agree pretty much with everyone Customer Service does make an impact. That's what happened to me with them too. They left out half of my order (I ordered a bunch of mica powders, then a bunch of their new eyeliners and some brushes. they left out all the eyeliners and brushes). I sent them an e-mail the night I realized (it was after 10:30pm), and got a phone call the next morning at 8:30am telling me that they had shipped out the rest of my order.
Granted, I got no apology (she had a slight attitude "yeah I have no idea which order you're talking about, I've called hundreds this morning already" but that 1 line was pretty much the start and end of the attitude) but she told me she had already sent the rest of my package over to shipping that morning. (The only reason she had called was to figure out who initialed my receipt.) I didn't get any of their free samples they "always" give, but I figured it was due to the packaging error and I didn't want to complain about not getting a free gift.

I'm not sure if that counts as good service or as bad service. The turn around to get the rest of my order was a lot faster than I expected.

I haven't had a chance to actually interact with the CS elsewhere. I normally buy, then get my stuff in the mail super fast. I'm happy with that, but I don't know that I can critique their customer service from just that. The only place I've had issues with was elf, where it usually took 6-8 weeks to get my stuff (It would take 4-6 weeks before my order would go from "Processing" to "Shipped"), and there would always be 1-5 things from my order that became out of stock so wouldn't arrive, but they wouldn't charge me for those.

I've been lucky I guess and haven't run into much bad CS from mineral makeup companies, but I am so surprised to hear about Aromaleigh!

I've had good experiences with them the handful of times I've ordered, but reacting that way to a customers complaint is just not okay. If you can't take it, you've got no business being in business (where customer interaction is a priority!).

I don't order from Fyrinnae anymore (not for anything bad, their shadows just don't last long enough on me, no matter what I do with them and regardless of how pretty they are) but have always had really great CS from them. They've been really generous with freebies in my experience also!

It took EDM a few days to get back to me; the reply wasn't written in proper English so it was a bit difficult to understand.

I had a very bad experience with making-mineral makeup, the sister site to Raesin Images. I purchased a mineral makeup making startup kit from them, and it was VERY expensive, however, the site praised their customer service to the heavens. When I requested assistance, not only was the customer service not as advertised, they simply ignored most of my emails and when they finally answered they were downright rude and THEN pretended that they never got four of the six emails I sent them. I mean, really? A blip here or there, sure, but 2/3 of your correspondence falling into the cybervoid? Give me a break.

Originally Posted by carmonious /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have experienced really great c/s from Earthen Glow. Even though different people sign the emails, they are all written in the same VERY professional and courteous manner. My order was a little bit delayed in being shipped and I got such a professional apology and reply/resolution from them. It is very impressive. Yes I have received good apology emails from them too, several times. It's about 50/50 with them

Customer service makes a HUGE difference to me when dealing with a company. I don't understand why companies don't see the importance of good CS!

MAD minerals have excellent customer service. They send from USA, and as I live in Denmark it would normally get rather pricy, but they always mark the package as worth 5 dollars of samples. And I often get small samples with my order without having to ask for them.

It is my favourite company.

I have only had to deal with CS from EDM, and it was "so so". They said they would re-ship my items, but i never recieved them. BTW, Lark2: Where are you our new friend...?

Back