Dakota Fanning in Teen Vogue

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't you ladies remember how you felt at twelve? tall, skinny, awkward, big feet!

i love dakota! it seems so strange to see her growing up right before my eyes! she reminds me of my nieces~they want to be older so badly. i think that's why they call them tweens! i think she's beautiful!

I like the close-up with her in the black with the black hat. The other pictures, I must agree, are a little much. Not very appealing to see a 12 year old in such a morbid setting.

Aside from the pictures....I love me some Dakota Fanning. She is absolutely brilliant.

What horrible things to say about a twelve year old! I think all of you that have negative opinions about a child's appearance should be ashamed of yourselves. I have two children, and I feel awful when I hear people saying mean things about a child's looks. I think she's still just as lovely as she was when she was younger... My only comment about her pictures is that the poor thing doesn't look like she's slept in a while. She just looks so sleep deprived.

I totally agree w/ Leony! The girl's a cutie, and I see a long future in show business for her!

Shes so talented and smart. She talks like an adult when they intervew her! But I have to agree with some of you, she looks a bit too young for teen vogue, even if shes already 12. Something about the clothes dosent' look right. Its like they tried to make her into someone else.

I can't believe this baby is now a lady
smile.gif

she's sooooo adorable and talented. though those pictures are very reminiscent of madonna! at least in thumbnails view!

Back