Dame Edna--whoooooo wants it?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm torn...I want to buy a couple things from this collection, BUT I just got a Smashbox email and they have a new Muse palette of eye shadows that looks marvelous...so do I spend 48 bucks and get that, or spend 40-something and get a lip gloss and palette from Dame Edna?

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Now I'm torn...I want to buy a couple things from this collection, BUT I just got a Smashbox email and they have a new Muse palette of eye shadows that looks marvelous...so do I spend 48 bucks and get that, or spend 40-something and get a lip gloss and palette from Dame Edna? Go with the more affordable one.
wink.gif

Also, I think someone else asked, but the red lipstick is actually a very vibrant and pretty red. Less blue than Russian red, but less orange than Lady Danger. It's almost a neutral bright red. I would have gotten it if I didn't have too many reds already.

I did however get What a Dame hi-light powder. It's lightly shimmery and just about the color of my skin. Great for every day.

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Now I'm torn...I want to buy a couple things from this collection, BUT I just got a Smashbox email and they have a new Muse palette of eye shadows that looks marvelous...so do I spend 48 bucks and get that, or spend 40-something and get a lip gloss and palette from Dame Edna? I already read over at Specktra that the quality of the new Smashbox palette stinks (I don't know though because I don't have it)... I'd either get some Dame Edna or save for next week's Brunette, Blonde and Redhead collection.

Oh no Bella...now I read this. Just ordered the Muse 10 color e/s palette before lunch. I hope it isn't bad quality.
frown.gif

Ok screw it. I'm ordering my MAC stuff anyway. Or should I wait for Hello Kitty and the Blonde stuff?

I want to see the Dame Edna highlight powder in person. It looks really pretty.

LOL.

In Australia Mac is literally double the price compared to Canada. Over here, an eyeshadow cost $33 compared to over there where its as little as $12. In australia most of the $12 eyeshadows are no name brands (or almost).

So if by having an Australian drag queen bring out a makeup line means that australia will get a $12 eyeshadow, i would probably buy it. But somehow i doubt this will happen.

Overall i think the idea is awesome
smile.gif

i think the palettes are definitely dupeable, but i'm a sucker for the glosses. i also picked up the gladiola l/s. the face charts for this collection are amazing.

I do! I do! I have been in love with this line very since I heard about it..(dont ask why) but I love the colorful collection... I'd probably try the royal tour eye trio. I'll be going New Years MU Shopping soon, so I can splurge a little.

Originally Posted by banapple /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol the packaging is really cute. I might get some...maybe lipglass. i really love the colors~

The colors are vivid , but I'm saving my money for Mac 's Hello Kitty Collection !
smile.gif
rockwoot.gif

Back