Dancing with the Stars (Discussion)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is so my guilty pleasure.

love this show..

i really hope Mel & Maks win.

not to mention how freaking hot he is. he's a little arrogant, but who really cares, I just like watching his butt!

Awww...Jenny Garth got sent home!! So sad! I was hoping it would be the race car driver guy. Yeah...I know he's doing good, but I wanted the women to be the final 3!! Anyway...it's getting hard to chose now between Marie and Mel! I like them both! I still think Marie is cute and doing so well!

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww...Jenny Garth got sent home!! So sad! I was hoping it would be the race car driver guy. Yeah...I know he's doing good, but I wanted the women to be the final 3!! Anyway...it's getting hard to chose now between Marie and Mel! I like them both! I still think Marie is cute and doing so well! Thanks! I missed it tonight. I missed Nip/Tuck too! Geez!
frown.gif

I wish I had more local channels! I guess I have to try to catch it while I am at work.

Tonight is the last dance-off on "Dancing with the Stars" and Scary Spice's partner, Maksim Chmerokovskiy, doesn't think one of the other finalists deserves to bet there.

Maksim spoke to Extra and thinks Jennie Garth should've stayed and Marie Osmond should've gone. He said, "I think Jennie was better than Marie. Frankly, I think there are a lot of other people better than Marie."

He thinks Marie might be getting the sympathy vote, because of her father's death and her son being in rehab. “Yeah, I think she represents a lot of women out there with all their problems. I know first hand that there are a lot of other celebrities on the show who went through somewhat similar situations this season and they decided not to make it public… we decided not to burden people with our personal issues. I think that is why our fan base carries us through because they vote for our dancing not whatever happens in our life.â€

Source

I agree!

can't believe he won.

I was so hoping that Mel and Maks would win. Did you see how disappointed they were? she was by far the better dancer. They should do another dance off, like the 1st season with Kelly vs John. I wonder if it would be the same outcome.

can't wait for the next season

I wanted Helio
eclipsee.gif
to win the competition but i was so sure Mel B was going to win i actually turned the TV off and went to sleep about 15 min before the announced the winner. I was very happy to hear the news that Helio had actually won. I think Mel B was the better dancer but Helio wasn't too far behind..was set him appart and made him my favorite is the joy he brought to his dancing..and the charisma he has.

Now i'm so sorry i didn't stick around to watch the last dance because at hte end Helio and Julianne kissed and now i'm hearing H broke off his engagement i wonder if one is related to the other
unsure.gif

I'm a little surprised he won too. Did you see the judges faces?? I think even they were surprised! As far as Mel's partner making the comments about Marie Osmond?? Pooh on him! I liked Marie! I liked Jennie too, but ya' know?? That's how it goes. Alot of people thought Samantha, the Cheetah girl, shouldn't have been voted off as early as she was and I agree. That was just wrong!

I'm excited for next season too!!

I was so happy Helio won. As much as I liked Mel and Maks, I enjoyed Helio more.

Did you hear that Julianne and Maks aren't going to be on the show next season?
frown.gif
I really hope they come back eventually. Maks deserves to win it once!

Back