Dare To Be - A Chola! (March 31st - April 13th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. This theme is just so much fun. And really funny! As soon as I saw it I was like, "I am definitely doing this!"
smile.gif

There are so many gorgeous entries already! Here's mine:

chola_1.jpg

and heres an extra with my eyes closed, so you can see a bit more:

chola_2.jpg

Ok here are my entries... considering I am the furthest from Latina possible I don't think I did too terrible... but I feel kinda silly.

chola2.jpg

chola3.jpg

Originally Posted by MakeupByMonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif HAHAHA!!!! Thats Funny you know all the cholas & cholos like raiders cuz all of em are from california!!!!!!!!! Thats my boyfriends shirt
smile.gif
We always gotta sport the Silver & Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, you know it
wink.gif
. But seriously, HATE them. Haha. Ok, I'll stop.

So...

I caught a severe case of allergies PLUS a cold yesterday and was bummed that I might not do this challenge... but decided to give it a go since it feels like I'm going to be sick for a while. So bare with me. Didn't realize how crap the photo turned out, my poor 5 year old camera is giving out. Sigh*

Hopefully I can re-do it and re-edit it... because this is just plain CACA compared to a lot of you guys.

074.jpg

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha, you know it
wink.gif

So...

I caught a severe case of allergies PLUS a cold yesterday and was bummed that I might not do this challenge... but decided to give it a go since it feels like I'm going to be sick for a while. So bare with me. Didn't realize how crap the photo turned out, my poor 5 year old camera is giving out. Sigh*

Hopefully I can re-do it and re-edit it... because this is just plain CACA compared to a lot of you guys.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...MakeUP/074.jpg

Aww, hugs Celly, love it!!
rockwoot.gif

I love that all our inner thugster selves are coming out of the woodworks for this challenge!

Nothing like having an excuse to put tons of makeup on! Not to mention I made all my friends and family lol with my chola makeover!

Well here are mine that I meant to redo tonight with a regular digital camera (i did it with my cell) but seeing as I'm gonna be busy, I might as well submit them now.

These are nowhere near as good as most of the ones already submitted but I tried. Please be kinda ladies lol!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha, you know it
wink.gif

So...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...MakeUP/074.jpg

hot daym mamita. Your my chola fo lyfe.

GUYS!!! stop having such good entries
frown.gif
you are ruining my chances of winning...

i kid i kid, kinda though seriously stop doing really good at this contest cause you all look so good

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif GUYS!!! stop having such good entries
frown.gif
you are ruining my chances of winning...i kid i kid, kinda though seriously stop doing really good at this contest cause you all look so good

Awww... Come on and enter!!! I'll let you beat me!! hahaha

biggrin.gif

WELLLLLL.... This is my first DTB, and I can't believe I'm sharing these pics. I feel like a complete clown & hood-rat rolled all into 1. I only ask that you be gentle!!!

I'm so completely computer ignorant, sorry they're clickies and not pics.

I dunno why the cam made some pics blurry but here goes nothing anyways here ya go peeps sorry for the over load of pictures i liked them all
cowboy.gif

my turn..finally made it

I have to say this theme was tha bomb! I really felt this one and did it with dedication cuz it's a part of me.

I love all the entries so far, all of you did a great job!

so now..Hush! cuz K is here to stay and never go away until my dyin day, until I'm old and gray
biggrin.gif

entry1.jpg

entry2.jpg

entry3.jpg

entry4.jpg

entry5.jpg

entry6.jpg

"Sin reputación no hay respeto conozco esta zona

esta mona no se anda por las rama

hablo claro consecuencias llegan

si me necesitas llama"

Mala Rodriguez - Por La Noche