Dare To Be - A Hip Hop Honey (March 25 - April 8, 2011)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ps. This is one of my son's many baseball caps and I think he'd be mortified to find out I wore it like that!
biggrin.gif

My first DTB entry.  I was going for an Eve look inspired by her MAC Colorshock ads.  Wish I had a better camera!

Wow ladies you all look awesome.

Dreamwarrior - wow you look lovely, i like your 2nd pic..really hip hop.  Your daughter is so cute.

TMarie - thats very pretty, ur first post looks nice.

TMarie - is it sad I that I totally bypassed your look and gawked at your wall color!!!  LOL!!! I LOVE the color!! Please tell me what it is!  Its soo dramatic!!

BTW - Once I stopped drooling, I looked at your pic and you look lovely!! LOL!
biggrin.gif

Dream, my daughter took some of the photos in her 'very pink' room.  She just turned 11 and went from a tomboy to a girly girl overnight and requested a hot pink room. lol  I will have to get back to you on the color though since I have the memory of a gnat which is sad because we just painted it two weeks ago!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dream, my daughter took some of the photos in her 'very pink' room.  She just turned 11 and went from a tomboy to a girly girl overnight and requested a hot pink room. lol  I will have to get back to you on the color though since I have the memory of a gnat which is sad because we just painted it two weeks ago!
LOL! No problem, tell you daughter I loved her color choice and got very inspired by it! I went and painted my nails hot pink last night! LOL!

=) Great entries ladies! Dreamwarrior you did a really nice job on your eyes! Tmarie you look very fierce and fabulous in your photo! Which one did you want use for your entry? The first photo posted is used by default. Anymore entries ladies? You still have time!

I want to do this challenge, but not sure if I'll be able to have pics up tonight. Will we have time tomorrow?

Amber- I will leave the DTb open until 6pm tonight, I hope that gives you enough time to enter. If not, then please enter our next challenge, that will be posted tonight. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok, here's one, hurried through them so hoping I picked one of the better ones. And uploading a different way then I'm used to so hope it makes it.

HAHAHA awesome pic so gangsta!! Is that your real hair wow?? I tried to do the up do with the clip in the back and the two strands hanging down like T boz lol!! Right on gansta sista!!
beer.gif

Back