Dare To Be - A Scene Queen! (September 2nd - 15th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by nosepickle /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love 'em, nichole! i like 3rd one best, actually.
smile.gif
you haaave to let me borrow that cute yellow bow!

I'd love to let you borrow it, except that it's one of my cheer bows haha. So maybe when football's over or something
smile.gif

Thanks to everyone that helped me! I think I'll go with #1, since it's more dramatic (although #2 is my favorite!)

So this is my entry!

0913082304.jpg

0913082304-1.jpg

Originally Posted by vesna /img/forum/go_quote.gif I finally had a chance to do my entry tonight. I have no idea why I seem to always leave everything to the last minute but at least I managed to get it done. I wish I'd done a practice run of this look first cause there are a few things I'd like to have changed or improved but overall I'm relatively happy with how it turned out.
It's been such a long time since I made myself up to look like this. My hair used to be cut in a way that was pretty easy to scene-ify. It took a lot more effort this time but after back-combing it to oblivion and some rearranging of my fringe I managed to make it work.

Not sure which pic should be my entry. I took loads but narrowed it down to a small selection. I'm thinking probably the first or second. Any thoughts?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...92008806-2.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...4092008826.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...4092008827.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...4092008841.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...4092008842.jpg

wow vesna you look amazing! i like 2,3,and 4...but i think 3 and 4 show your makeup better...between these two i think i like 3 better (partly because your eyes are open)...
smile.gif
sorry i'm indecisive. i have a ton of my own pictures and i'm still trying to decide which ones to post!

Thank you Ruby. Yeah I noticed we were both wearing something similar. Feel a little as though I've copied you now lol but it was the most scene looking thing I could find in my wardrobe.

jelici, I'm totally indecisive too. I took seriously like 60 pics of this look (camera whore I know) which just made it even more difficult for me. Usually I have the opposite problem where I can't manage to find a pic that I like though so I guess I should be happy that I got a few decent ones this time.

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. So far I'm sticking with the first pic. Don't know if I'm going to ghave much of a chance to get online later today so if I don't, that's the one I want. If I'm on later I might change my mind lol.

If you'd like to enter but have not had a chance yet, please do so by 11:59 PM EDT today!
smile.gif

Voting will begin at midnight.

ok, here goes my first entry, the first pic is for the contest :) hope u like it, i kinda hurried a lot when i id it, but anyways...

okay so i decided to do a last minute entry... this one was really hard cause any pose i could think of that was in any way scene made it hard to see my make up.

i also may have been more hipster than scene hrm oh well.

2859944207_922b0cf068.jpg

2860773302_c977e56d8a.jpg

2859944831_9a6c9fbe42.jpg

2860787114_f908e72603.jpg
]

obviously the first one will be entered as per the rules.

the others are just some that are a little more representative of what i was going for (but since you can barely see the make up they dont count towards voting)

if who ever makes the polls feel there is not enough makeup showing in the first one, than you can go with the second one if it is any better.

cygne noir: BEAUTIFUL! I like picture 3 the best
smile.gif

Orangeeyecrayon: Wow that's a good look for you, you look great! Your skin looks so flawless
smile.gif
Pic 2 is my fav, shows ur make up the best

Originally Posted by vesna /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you Ruby. Yeah I noticed we were both wearing something similar. Feel a little as though I've copied you now lol but it was the most scene looking thing I could find in my wardrobe. Haha naah didn't copy, it's just that all those scene girls look the same LoL, and that leopard cardigan is the most scene thing I have too!
biggrin.gif

everyone looks great! here's my entry (sorry for the photo overload!!...but i still don't dont know which one to use
unsure.gif
. please help! i know its super last minute though...sorrry..) oh and my camera is dying so 90% of my pictures turned out blurry
frown.gif

PICT2383-Copy.jpg

PICT2255crop.jpg

PICT2291-Copy.jpg

PICT2301-Copy2.jpg

PICT2388-Copy2.jpg

and just because i spent forever teasing the hell out of my hair, i feel obligated to post this:

PICT2263-Copy.jpg

I really like pix 2 & 3, but a bit more 3 cuz your lashes look great there! Both showcase ur make up very well. Good job, though, you look so cute!

ok since it shows my makeup better, i and my boyfriend agrees too, i will use this for my entry. i'm just too indecisive..
smile.gif
thanks ruby and roxie for the input!

PICT2291-Copy.jpg

Back