Dare To Be - A Vampire (Oct 12- Oct 27)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having some difficulty posting my entry! I haven't posted any image since the switch, but on the old forum I hust used an IMG code and it would show up, how do I get it to do that again?

Very nice llehsal!

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sooooooo...here goes
smile.gif

Wow this one is amazing!  Our son will be a Vampire on Hallowwen.  Can't wait to do this.

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heres my attempt
smile.gif

Oh, make sure you show us when you dress up!

Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice! I just got my Vampire costume
biggrin.gif

Great entries everyone
IMG bbcode works just as it did before if you want to link it from photobucket or something.

If you want to upload the images into MuT, just use the "insert image" button.  Click here to read more.

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm having some difficulty posting my entry! I haven't posted any image since the switch, but on the old forum I hust used an IMG code and it would show up, how do I get it to do that again?

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone here's mine, I was inspired by the female vampires from Twilight!

Eek! You look creepy but beautiful! Great job!

Great job ladies! I love them all! Very scary and sexy! 

I can't wait for the weekend to do this one!

ok soo i really wanna do this one but im waiting on some products to do it...not to sure if they wil get here in time to do this
frown.gif
fingers crossed it does lol

BTW great entries girls!!!

lol karen...its fun stuff soo will be worth it, im suprised there wasnt any halloween themed DTB's...i think we def need more ppl to enter these

The Dare to Be a Vampire fits perfectly for halloween.

Keep those entries coming ladies!!

Hello there. I have had this account a long time but never been using it, so how better than to start of here. Only got camera on my phone so I apologize for bad quality of some of them. I took some inspiration from vampire diaries. This is supposed to be a hungry vampire look.

'

Love Kitsune

I took some pics. I played around with making my own fangs. The ones at the store that I liked were 15, I didn't want to spend that much so went the cheap way out with acrylic nails and peanut butter. I might re-do this challenge if I have time. I can never get good pics. But for now I will use the first one.

Whoa!  Epic sick

Originally Posted by amber_nation /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I took some pics. I played around with making my own fangs. The ones at the store that I liked were 15, I didn't want to spend that much so went the cheap way out with acrylic nails and peanut butter. I might re-do this challenge if I have time. I can never get good pics. But for now I will use the first one.

ok here we go...this was fun to do but pics were hard cause I had to take them myself and my camera sucks...lol

I'm loving my Vampire costume​
 ​
2nd Picture is my entry for now
wink.gif
smile.gif

​
I will try to take a better one cause something is off with my makeup here​
 ​

Great entries Ladies, this is the last day to enter!

Anymore last minute entries??

Remember to PM me with your choice of theme should you be chosen our winner of the Dare To Be
smile.gif

Back