Dare To Be - All That Glitters! (March 17th - 30th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow some fantastic entries. Hope I get chance to submit an entry before closing...

Mac-Whore - the gold leaf is fab, must get me some of that stuff. Where did you find it?

Angels Decay - love your eye make up, really cool impact, just gorgeous!

Here is my attempt - my first DTB as a newbie here so please be extra kind
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I was trying for a Indian feel...

Shame the camera does not show much detail. I had so much fun doing it. Took ages to clean it all off my face though! x

Originally Posted by AngelCOH /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is my attempt - my first DTB as a newbie here so please be extra kind
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Shame the camera does not show much detail. I had so much fun doing it. Took ages to clean it all off my face though! x

Wow you did a great job! I LOVE it!

Very fresh and oriental, cute shimmers..

Originally Posted by AngelCOH /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is my attempt - my first DTB as a newbie here so please be extra kind
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Great job! That looks awesome!

I am sick and didn't go out tonight therefore I was bored this evening! You know what that means... :]

Originally Posted by AngelCOH /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks so much PurpleRain! I loved your wet look it was my favourite :) oow thanks
laughing.gif

If you'd like to enter but haven't yet, please do so before 11:59 PM EST today! That's when this challenge will end.
smile.gif

g.gif

Here's mine!!!! This is one of daughters that allowed me to do her makeup and not get mad b/c I wouldn't let her play in mine!!!
moa.gif

Ok, nothing fancy, just wanted to do this for her.

nadigli1.jpg

Mac-whore: you look like an egyptian princess!

Raze: I love how the glitter really shows!

MarshaC: Your daughter looks soooo cute!

Congrates to everyone!

Back