Dare To Be - Bratz! (February 3rd - 17th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the dolls do kind of get on my nerves, but I won't lie-I've always been a big fan of their eye makeup! I wish I could do makeup like that..I just may try this though =] Sounds like fun!

giggle - I liked the smoker theme much more!

This will be fun to watch, though.

I can't stand Bratz one bit, though - agree with what others have already said. Can't believe these are toys for children.

-b.

cute theme!
tongue.gif

damn, I was just going to do the smoker one too! lol. Can't wait to see how everyones lips come out! lol

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, wow I just now noticed that the bratz dolls don't have noses!! (in most pics anyways)--snip--

smile.gif

Hi,
laughing.gif
That is so true. I never paid attention to it before.

Yayyy you guys used my theme! I suggested this months ago!
smile.gif
I cant wiat to see the enteries, and I might try this out.

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, wow I just now noticed that the bratz dolls don't have noses!! (in most pics anyways) lol when I was younger, I never drew noses on my drawings because I thought they looked better without noses. Now that I look at the Bratz images, they look so strange and duck-like, especially in the one with the denim background!

Okay Okay Okay... I am in...Feelin' like a dirty little hoebag already!!! ohhh no I wanna be a slutbucket...yeah a slutbucket brat!!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd need an eye transplant!! lol I'm passing on this one.... I'd have to have my nose removed
10.gif

Back