Dare To Be - Edgy! (January 12th - 25th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!! All the entries look great! Annuzka...I love those lashes. I think I have the same lashes...or at least something that looks very similar.
smile.gif

Everyone looks AMAZING!

And I see a few potentially first time DTBers, too (Karen, I'm talking to YOU! Way to go, girlfriend!)

I feel too old and too plain to participate, but I sure do LOVE the results of everyone's efforts. You all inspire me as much - no, make that MORE!! - than the inspiration pics!

-b.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif You should enter, too!
smile.gif
hhmm maybe! haha i havent entered in ages
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bmichlig /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone looks AMAZING!
And I see a few potentially first time DTBers, too (Karen, I'm talking to YOU! Way to go, girlfriend!)

I feel too old and too plain to participate, but I sure do LOVE the results of everyone's efforts. You all inspire me as much - no, make that MORE!! - than the inspiration pics!

-b.

Your never too old or too plain when there's some makeup around!! lol Go for it!! and thanks...
smile.gif

ok ok lol i only had a spare 20 mins so threw some makeup on and this is all i could come up with!! LMAO now have to wash it off and get myself to the gym!!!!
add_wegbrech.gif

p.s. sorry about the lighting its my new camera i got for xmas and still cant work out the settings! ciao bellas nic

Ugh i might not be able to do it at all!! *sniff

Niksaki that is HOT!! i love it!

thanks liz. =D

puncturedskirt ; i got lazy & only did half of my face lol. =/

[what's your name? i`m michelle.] =)

Back