Dare To Be - Jem! (October 28th - November 10th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by x33cupcake /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww your entry is so cute ! i love it! thank you i felt like a nerd

This is a great theme!!! I'll have to use Synergy to turn into my rockstar self!!!
biggrin.gif

Ok, Maya gave the go ahead to do the cartoon, so if y'all would prefer to be another character, that's ok.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, Maya gave the go ahead to do the cartoon, so if y'all would prefer to be another character, that's ok.
smile.gif
Ooh cool!

I like it, i esp like the face we can pick the person we wanna do, should be good ^^

Ok I looked at the other characters but ended up doing Jem anyway lol... The last 2 I photoshoped my hair for effect cause I don't have a pink wig but I included 3 originals for DTB consideration... whoever does the chosing for the vote can pick any of the originals to put up I can't choose.

l_93b87e1032f0140d0125adbb2945e17c.jpg

Jem2.jpg

Jem3.jpg

l_c77fadfbb2f2090cecb063534ab13a83.jpg

l_bc113d92db40ec9fc75121f1c282bf7c.jpg

This is my first time, i didn't do so good lol but thought i'd post anyways =) I'm Jetta from jem x

w640.png

Great entry, Neysielyn!! You look really cute!!

Love the pink wig, dragongirl and you did realy good, Elle!!

Back