Dare to Be Nails – May Flowers - (April 26 – May 10)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@ Jean - Great job, I love how you worked the lace on your thumb!  Very pretty.

I have to agree with this! I that was the first thing I've noticed, reminds me of spring dresses :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@Jjlane I don't think you can enter the Apirl Showers one because it is a recycled image but I really love the green one you did with Gemma, really really pretty <3

I'm loving Vixen's story one too, it's just so cute but creative on it's own.

OMG!!!  The talent in here is amazing!  How many are free hand and how many  are decals/stencils?  I would love to be able to free hand designs, but I've never tried.  But I already know I'm not very artistic. So I already doubt myself.  Does anyone use nail art pens?  Any tips/pointers would be great. Thanks in advance!  And there is no way I can vote on one....other than I really am liking greens right now, so if I have to pic Jjlane's entry is beautiful in the green! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just featured this on the home page. Thank you for starting this and wonderful job everyone! Your nails look amazing. We can make this official if some one would like to manage this and future threads similar to this. Please send me or Tony a private message if you would like to become a forum manager. Thanks again for your participations! There are so many talented people here! Thank you for being part of MUT!

I absolutely love the ideas, designs and details!  And AMEN! to those with such steady hands. I can barely put on my mascara without looking like an entry for the "hot mess" challenge!!  haha

Reminder Ladies!

The Challenge Ends TOMORROW at 8:00pm Central Time!!! 

All entries must be submitted!

Also if you entered a picture please PM a suggested topic for the next Dare to Be Nail Challenge!  The winner's topic will go into place next!!!

Back