Dare To Be - Night Sky (Oct 27- Nov 10)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kitsune /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love all your entries.

annuzka - I love your contrast between lips and eyes and you did some great job blending the blue colors.

CallmeMrsAL - Beautiful colors and I like your daring move with taking the colors farther than just the eyes.

MACmillionLover - Nice colors, I like that you used purple instead of blue. A shame you got so overpowering eyelashes, I think. And I love the detail with the rhinestones.

yea, the eyelashes were feathers lol. they were kinda heavy!

I LOVE ALLLLLLLL... omgaah.  Amazing...I dont think I have the right colours to enter this one...drats
frown.gif

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.  ~Vincent Van Gogh

Here are my entries for the 'Night Sky' Dare To Be Challenge! I love how it turned out!! Hope you like it!   

happy.gif
 If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget. 
rolleyes.gif

Nice entries so far girls
smile.gif

Think I'll enter this one tomorrow night. Been too long since I've submitted to a D2B

great job ladies annuzka what lipstick are you using looks amazing.... 

CallmeMrsAL,

Thanks! To get the stars to stick I used Duo Eyelash Glue. Took the end of a q-tip (de-fuzzed) and made dots, then I placed the stars with tweezers! 

The lips are a little random... I lined and filled them with a silver eyeliner, then used a shimmer black eye shadow. I covered it with a glitter gloss and stuck a few stars on. Not at all something that will last long, but turned out cool for the picture! 

Vixie

vixie13 you got gorgeous lips. And I like that you used grey colors instead of blue ones. And the stars are a nice touch to it all. Would have loved to see a closeup of those lips. 

oo all entries have turned out fabulous....ive been soo darn busy lately with my daughters events here that ive forgotten to come and check up on entries and do my own
frown.gif

i love the looks and the diff inspiration from all of them...well done ladies
biggrin.gif

Wow you all look so beautiful! Some great blending going on! I'm really loving vixie13 with them stars! Great idea, reminds me of.. well... of a night sky of course! Can't wait for the next theme, I'd love to try one of these
smile.gif
I'm totally bummed I missed the Lady Gaga one, people tell me I look like her on a daily basis.

Awesome entries everyone!
smile.gif

Challenge is closing at 6 pm ET!

Anymore entries?

Back