Dare To Be - Spring! (February 19th - March 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im new to this whole thing but i figured that i would put in some pictures of me for the theme anyways

hope they work =]

It has been brought to my attention that I misunderstood the rules... I thought it was ok to darken or lighten an entire photo as needed as long as you did not manipulate the makeup. My camera flash washes out my whole face makeup included so I darkened my photos with the "Auto" correction in PS which I thought was ok because it was the entire photo. Anyway I'm posting the original side by side with the darkened one because as you can see in the original it looks like I'm not wearing makeup and what's the point of trying to showcase a makeup design you cannot see? Hope this is ok.

spring1compare.jpg

spring3compare.jpg

im not entering the contest, but i felt like posting this pic up cause i like my eyeshadow colors its like a sunset hehe anyways i might post an actual entry sorry if i double posted

I tried... last minute idea I had.

047-2.jpg

048-2.jpg

053-1.jpg

And I changed the tint color to this one... was bored.

065-1.jpg

OOOHHH!!! I love the new entries! Great job, ladies!
smile.gif

If anyone else would like to join in, please do so by 11:59 PM EST tonight!

Celly effing Cell..thats kick ass. I swear to god if you had a damn better camera you'd be winning some DTB'S...but comeon now, no flash, shitty ass camera
frown.gif

I still hearts you though

Yay!!! More entries!! Everyone looks awesome! Lyss-ox, I love the flowers! Celly...those jewels on your lids are perfect!
smile.gif

Meant to Post these last night but my internet was down.

I'll let StereoGirl pick which one she likes.

Spring036.jpg

Spring030.jpg

Finish1-1.jpg

Spring046.jpg

Spring039.jpg

Spring034.jpg

One thing stereo, can you try and pick one that shows the part of my face that has the fake flower thingies. Thankz!

Back