Dare To Be Thick liner - 60s style Makeup (February 8th - 21st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Cute! Man everyone has done such a great job i tell ya these D2B's get harder and harder to vote everytime lol

what do you mean be gentle... Girl that looks really good! Love that head band to way cute! I have seen alot of cute head bands! You look awsome!

Ok i wasnt going to enter however i had the day off work today (no clients) YAY! so i quickly did this before taking it all off again to go to the gym! LMAO (hopefully im not to late to enter??) :rockwoot:

well i didnt do any 60's style but the makeup i tried on valentines day did turn out 60's i put blackeyeshadow as a thick eyeliner and toppped it up with kohl khol kohl, kept my lips nude, and checked out the requirements too look like a 60's lady, seemed like it matched, lol,

thats my pic

17896865.18bb08.jpg

i made the pic black and white 4 di effex he he he,

Aw. Pretty.

This is stiff competition, really. Seems like a really popular theme. Makes it more interesting to see the different way people can take it... the variety. I like this one so far.

Excellent, there are 20 submissions!

This contest will be close in a few hours. Thank you for all the awesome submissions ladies!

Latest posts

Back