Dare To Be - Your Favorite MAC Poster/Ad (March 8 - March 22, 2011)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome eyes Jeannine, those eyeshadow colors look great on you, and the eyelashes are fabulous too! I have to learn how to put lashes on, I occasionally end up gluing my eye shut when I try them.

@Carol Thank you! I know how you feel about the lashes. I still struggle with it. I guess practice makes perfect. Hahaha

Hi Barbie,

That is SO cool, you've done a fabulous job with that look. Absolutely gorgeous! A great job of taking the photos, too.

Barbie!  That is amazing!  I am always so blown away with how good you are at this!  Winner for sure!
icon_lol.gif

Oh! Barbie you choose the ad I did! You did a fabulous job! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Perhaps tonight I will give a new ad a try, there is still one more day for any ladies who want to vote!

*not an official entry because it was created last month, not for this challenge

i wanted to show my barbie loves mac look that I did on my best friend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  i made her up as emanuela de paula from the ad:

All I can say is WOW Barbie!!!!!! You are spot on with this recreation.  FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!!!!

Back