Dare To Be Your Favourite Music Artist (May 19th - June 1st)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beby24 This looks fun.....how do I participate? Very easy. You pick a music artist you'd like to be and copy their makeup, maybe even hair, clothing. But the key is their makeup. Than you take some pics of yourself and post them here. The closing date for this contest is June 1st!
Looking forward to your entry!

Thanks for the comments guys
smile.gif

Originally Posted by beby24 i look nothing like my favorite artist....lol YOU DON'T HAVE TO! I did manson and I don't have black hair, I do not have half my head shaved, and I am not male or caucasion. I'm sure you can work something out! Be creative, that's what this is all about!

I'm thinking on doing shakira, to get her hair i just have to sleep with my hair wet ... next morning there it is : the curly, messy , strange hair (lol)

I really really really hope I have time to do this one.. it really is a test of skill. It kinda reminds me of an America's next top model episode where they were made up to look like a celebrity. Hopefully I'm going to do Amy Lee.. she's fantastic and I already have a resemblence to her. This is the pic I wanna copy!! I'll try and make time for it tomorrow!!

Amy20Lee.jpg

Hello everyone, well i tried.....lol...I look nothing like her but here it is
selena.jpg
selenalook.jpg
selenalook2.jpg
selenalook3.jpg

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons I am doing Kelly Clarkson. I absolutly ADORE her!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...001crop4wm.jpg I just love your es! great job looking like Kelly Clarkson! I love your hair too!

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed I decided to do MM. He's not my fave, but I didn't want to do a boring rock star chick with the same smokey eyes and red lips, you know?
inspiration pic attached, the entire video is available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=H4Lr4P35gAw

Wow! Amazing work! I love the jewels! Great facial expressions too!

Latest posts

Back