Dark Circles Under Eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna try this out; I have really dark undereye circles and they're genetic. T^T

thanks!

Today I had off from work and decided to spend the day with my 14year old niece who didn't have school today. I usually have concealer on, but since i was in the house, i didn't bother.. and she commented "wow, you must have nt gtten ANY sleep last night"... "what made you say that", i asked... "well your eyes are extremely dark"..

Little does she know I have hereditary dark undereyes.. My mom has them, my sisters, and my niece probably will end up with them as well...

sooo annoying.. I hate them with a passion. It wasn't until I went to a professional when i learned to correctly conceal them.

it's still a learning process

Dark circle is my big problem ..I love to put on make-up but dark circle under my eyes put me off

Wearing makeup will help you immensely. I don't wear that much, but I just do under my eyes and little spots on my face with concealer.

First I put on moisturizer. Then using a small brush or my finger I put concealer on just where the circles are dark. Put powder over it to set. Then do the rest which is not alot. If some makeup makes the undereye stuff come off put some more on, not too much. Then I put the same color under the rest of my eye. You have to play with it.

But try, you can cover the circles up.

Sheila:rockwoot:

Back