Dark circles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have the same problem and have tried different brand of eye cream. till now havent got a clue to solve it yet

I have REALLY bad dark circles. I love Clarins Radiance Plus Self Tanner. It's really gradual so you don't get streaks or patches. And the color is great, not yellow or orange.

i like the neutragena self tanner for face, it works pretty good and it has spf 15 in it. that might help.

I bought some amazing concealer today at Bath and Body. The guy from Sephora tiped me off that they had it there. Anyways, it's so thick that I have to use all my strength to squeeze it out of the tube. I was wondering if it's supposed to be like that or do I have a faulty product. Tganks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely don't use a tanning bed. If anything it will probably make them stand out more. All you can do to hide them is to use a good concealer. What I do every couple of days is put cucumber strips.

that's why i love it when i'm tan. my dark circles are gone lol in the long run, though, like others have said, DON'T TAN!

I was thinking of trying the hylexin but then I read through the user reviews on Amazon (before I found MTU :yahoocool: ) and decided it was a lot of hype.

Back