Darling Girl Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love brown eyes.

Mine are greenish (sometimes with more blue, sometimes more green, depending on what I'm wearing) but I STILL wear whatever color I want, haha. Even greens, which I've always been told I shouldn't wear. I like them too much to not wear them!

But I do wear a LOT of purple, and those are excellent for green eyes. I just fail at following the "rules".

I wore Chemical Warfare and Basketcase today, and I just really love them. DG might have my favorite shadow formula, so far!

10801960_10102392998199428_2027347968908566686_n.jpg

Oooh, the GWP for this week is a bright orange-saffron with a green sheen!  I was dragging my feet on an order last week because I wasn't really digging the navy with red sheen and gold'n'silver sparkles, but I need this one!  Now I'm dragging my feet because she's adding new stuff later this week!  I'm picking up Grand Pabble with my birthday code, but I can't decide what else to get, so I'll just go ahead and wait for the new goodies.

I ordered a few things for someone a little over a week ago that should be getting here today or tomorrow!! Her long TAT did NOT apply to me, woohoo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also picked up the primer for myself because I sadly lost GDE's and wanted to try some indie ones out. Plus...it was on sale :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I didn't think I was going to have extra money for an order this month for my birthday, but I ended up having enough to grab my free full size (I got Grand Pabbie) and then ordered two petits:

The Dress (16 Candles collection) and Mass Hysteria (Who Ya Gonna Call collection). I typically just get baggies, so trying to commit to something in a petit or full size is so hard LOL I think I was in purple mood, since my non CotM were both purpley.

I was going to ask to see if she would substitute last weeks GWP for this weeks if she still had some, but I figured it was such a small, cheap order (I only paid $7.75 after the free shadow) I wouldn't bother. Plus, pretty much all my indies are bright, vivid stuff, so this week's will come in handy, it's a bit more neutral.

@@Kelli I think you only get the GWP if your order is over $10! Unless she changed it. 

Pleeeease swatch Grand Pabbie when you get it! I have been drooling over that color :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah over $10, but the wording says "before shipping and discounts", my total was $10.90 before shipping and discounts, so it was kind of way to check, since most places it's before shipping and AFTER discounts your total has to be over X amount, so I figured I would see if I get one at all or not.

I guess we will see if it really is before shipping and discounts or if the wording is just really bad lol.

eta: will totally try to swatch when it arrives, but my swatch pics are typically atrocious LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I made my first purchase today with this company. I guess will be awhile before I get my products. I ordered the glitter glue, superstar serum and one eyeshodow (Faux Pas). The GWP eyeshadow looks very nice everyday color.

I ordered... Y'know, I don't remember for sure. I do know I grabbed Grand Pabbie with my birthday code. If I ever get around to ordering clamshells or even just smaller jars, I should start splitting these things with other people. I have no need for a full jar!

I love brown eyes.

Mine are greenish (sometimes with more blue, sometimes more green, depending on what I'm wearing) but I STILL wear whatever color I want, haha. Even greens, which I've always been told I shouldn't wear. I like them too much to not wear them!

But I do wear a LOT of purple, and those are excellent for green eyes. I just fail at following the "rules".
Someone lied to you! GREENS LOOK AMAZING WITH GREEN EYES AND TOTALLY BRING THEM OUT! My favorite look is a neutral taupe or brown, with green in the crease and/or the outer corner, and a tiiiny bit under my lower lash line. Every time I wear this look, I get compliments on my "beautiful green eyes"!

How is current TAT with DG?  I kind of stopped ordering because it took so long for my stuff to arrive, by the time I got it I couldn't really remember what I had ordered.

How is current TAT with DG?  I kind of stopped ordering because it took so long for my stuff to arrive, by the time I got it I couldn't really remember what I had ordered.
It's at 20-22 business days right now. I just ordered some stuff yesterday. 

I ordered some stuff right when the store re-opened earlier this month and got my order in about a week. I think the TAT was stated as much longer than it actually was then, but it may be different now.

@@marigoldsue she left the TAT what it was, but I think having the shop closed for so long, she got caught up and from a few people I've heard from, it seems like people are getting things in a week or two.

Back