Days 41-50 of the 100 Day No Buy Challenge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This No Buy helped me to get organized, get rid of products I'm not using, and forced me to dedicate myself to using up products as well as coming up with and sticking with a consistent skincare regimen. No, I haven't been successful at stopping buying beauty products cold turkey, but the challenge has been helpful in so many other ways. It also helped me rediscover my love of wearing nail polish!
This is similar to me.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I've also taken my nail polishes out and started to use them. I find it fun now! When before I would order polishes and they would just sit there. I was so glad I went through no buy after Christmas. I'm no longer on true no buy but I shop very differently as a result and I'm excited to try the products I have and see them being used up makes me so happy. I also love using my samples now when before I would just stick them in the drawer or leave them in the boxes they came in. I'm very mindful of what I buy now and many times I'll put something in the cart and leave it there for days. I forget about it and come back and delete it or just never go through ordering and just put it in my wish list. Just putting the item in the cart helps. Before I would have ordered it (within limits of course) but now I think through more than I ever did and instead of being mad that I'm not ordering something, I happily go use the stuff I have. I've rediscovered so many things I have and really having fun using them. There is nothing better than seeing something being used up and getting rid of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back