• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish $6 Free Shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine last week. Just painted my nailed with Wicked Games. I love the color changing effect grey, green, and purple. Gorgeous.

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine last week. Just painted my nailed with Wicked Games. I love the color changing effect grey, green, and purple. Gorgeous.
I almost got that one, but got Private Dancer instead, I have a zoya color that is pretty identical to Wicked games, not entirely sure of the name though.

I have no idea how I missed this last week, but I totally just placed a couple orders now.  Thanks so much!  I got the 3 piece Three Times a Lady set for $11.95! 
yay.gif

Originally Posted by probabyl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have no idea how I missed this last week, but I totally just placed a couple orders now.  Thanks so much!  I got the 3 piece Three Times a Lady set for $11.95! 
yay.gif
Nice! that's a really cute set! 

Oh I got mine like a week ago, but had no time to take pictures, 

that's all of my new babies sitting together, I posted swatches on my blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got: Candy Shop, Sweet Dreams, Good Girl Gone Bad, Bad Romance,Call Me Irresponsible, Let's Go Crazy, Ray of Light, Across the Universe and Glitter In the Air. And I love each and everyone of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks so much ladies for posting this thread. I'm so excited, I got "happy birthday" and " candy shop". Two beautiful sparkly masterpieces-I'm so excited.. Yay!!! Thanks Again :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back